Bills Tender Contracts

For the last 2 years, I was convinced that Joe Burns had nude pictures of TD...that was the only explanation why he was still on roster...apparently TD finally got a hold of the negatives.

:blink:

Can't disagree. Makes me think, though, that RB will be earlier rather than later in the draft, and that the RB will have a build more like WM than Shaud:

KayJay Harris, Round 3, 6-2/245/4.55.

Frank Gore, Round 3-4, 5-10/220/4.55.

Brandon Jacobs, Round 4, 6-4/260/

:blink:

Can't disagree. Makes me think, though, that RB will be earlier rather than later in the draft, and that the RB will have a build more like WM than Shaud:

KayJay Harris, Round 3, 6-2/245/4.55.

Frank Gore, Round 3-4, 5-10/220/4.55.

Brandon Jacobs, Round 4, 6-4/260/

257584[/snapback]

How about Marion Barber III in, ironically, the 3rd round? I really liked him playing at Minnesota, the kid has some talent. I like KayJay Harris a lot as well, being 6'2 as a running back is always helpful.

It was reported that the Bills spent some time with Walter Reyes from Syracuse. Maybe that's the direction their thinking?

I wouldn't be shocked if they go after a "utility" player like Antwann Randel El to fit him into Mularkey's scheme. I was hoping Reed would step up and fill that role but he apparently decided to concentrate on sucking.