Haason Reddick

Fine. Take him at 10. Then, when he gets stonewalled by every offensive tackle he comes up against, and ends up like Maybin, don't say I didn't warn you.

My god, do you even know what position he is going to be playing? Hint- it's not DE

Fine. Take him at 10. Then, when he gets stonewalled by every offensive tackle he comes up against, and ends up like Maybin, don't say I didn't warn you.

And what makes him similar to Maybin, especially since he won't be playing DE. Might have looks with his hand in the dirt, but he's going to be a LB at the next level.

I'm also not on this hype train. Watched a draft breakdown vs cinci. Didnt really create any pass rush. Run support was ok but had troulbe finishing some plays. Dropped into coverage 3 times and was thrown to twice with no completions. However the Cinci QB was REALLY bad. Am I missing something other than the measurables?

Not downing anyones opinion of him.....but at 10 I would really like to see that player have success at the position he would play in the NFL to know he could actually do it.....

That is where the Maybin pictures comes into my mind.....Aaron had exactly one season of ok production......then....well you get my drift

Yes, I do. He'd be a pass rushing OLB in a 4-3.

Is that a new position to football? The pass rushing 4-3 OLB? Better come with stronger game if you want to be throwing around "idiot" smack

Edited by SWATeam

I think for McD's defense to truly function well, we need MUCH better linebackers. Keep in mind, the Panthers had 3 1st round pick linebackers on their defense.

I do believe if McD was sold on Zach's fit, Zach would have been signed by now.

If McD is running the same thing he ran with the Panthers we are going to get killed.

But hell yes to picking Reddick. bonus points if we get him after 10! He fits a need !!

Edited by 3rdand12

Not for nothing mcdermott learned under jim johnson. Something that has been well documented.

JJ was known for exotic blitz schemes and finding ways to bring pressure consistently.

Someone like Hasson would almost be a perfect fit for McDermott.

Reddick is awesome. I would be fine with him at 10, a trade down scenario would be even better. He might be the most versatile defender in the class. He has a great dip when pass rushing, covered great at the senior bowl, has instincts (TFL machine), and great speed.

2015 12.5 TFL 5.0 sacks

2016 22.5 TFL 10.5 sacks

That is a lot of impact plays.

Edited by billspro