Haason Reddick

Folks are asking to resign Zach Brown... I don't think it's gonna happen.

There has been talk of trading down, here's your guy. Haason Reddick was a stud at the Senior Bowl and continued to show his athleticism at the combine.

Roughly 6'1 235 who was originally a Defensive back walk on at Temple, dudes a freak! Reminds me of someone Coach McD loves. THOMAS DAVIS, a former Safety at Georgia.

Seems as if McD wants versatility. Reddick can play all over the field if you ask me plus can rush the passer.

There is talk of him going before Foster, so do you trade down? If Bills trade down, gain another 2nd round pick, that will allow CB AND SS/WR/OT in the 2nd.

Imagine Haason Reddick, CB (?) and Ardarius Stewart/Chris Godwin being Bills top 3 picks in first 2 rounds.

The more I watch Reddick the more I think we should trade down for him. Or Corey Davis/ Mike Williams if gone.

I think he's the best LBer in the draft, plus if McD can get his hands on him there's no doubt he can be great.

Seems like he fits the Bill. McD type, Versitile, allows possible trade down(if possible), gain CB which is a deep pool this year plus get Adarius Stewart. Stewart is another stud. I gurauntee if AJ McCarron was Alabamas QB this year, Stewart would be a possible first rounder, but it just so happens Stewart had a Freshmen throwing him the ball, which was like the 90th ranked passing attack in the country

I think Reddick could absolutely be a beast. Nfl.com posted something a few days ago about an NFC scout saying he could see Reddick going before Foster.

I think the closet we get the draft and things get a little clearer. Guys like Haason and Taco will be talked about towards the top along with Conley and Barnett

This would be our 3 down backer!

Man, no shot he'd be there round 2 tho :(

He will go Top 20 no doubt, possibly top 15. We may take him at 10.

Would love to trade down like 3-4 spots and grab him or Best WR available (which may be both Williams and Davis)

Edited by 1WATKINS4

This would be our 3 down backer!

Man, no shot he'd be there round 2 tho :(

Yeah, unfortunately I don't think there is a chance he gets out of the top 20.

I am starting to read more and more, and there is a sentiment he could be the first LB taken in the draft.

High probability that this is the pick at 10, IMO. I think McD's first pick will go to the defense and this guy fits a need.

...still think they move down into the 20's and grab extra pick(s)........SIX is slim pickins'.................

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

...still think they move down into the 20's and grab extra pick(s)........SIX is slim pickins'.................

Well, in that case, if we can't acquire more picks, Ragland better be worth the billing. He's the reason we don't have the fourth rounder this year.

Explain

"Sources have said they expect Reddick to go on Day 2 of the 2017 NFL Draft, but he is a project for the NFL because he will be playing a brand new position. Reddick's experience at his NFL position is limited to three practices and one exhibition game.

Reddick came to Temple as a defensive back before being moved to the edge. He was basically a run-and-chase pursuit defender. At the Senior Bowl, Reddick had to move to outside linebacker, but he had a solid week of practice, flying around the field and being around the ball."

- Walter Football

"Sources have said they expect Reddick to go on Day 2 of the 2017 NFL Draft, but he is a project for the NFL because he will be playing a brand new position. Reddick's experience at his NFL position is limited to three practices and one exhibition game.

Reddick came to Temple as a defensive back before being moved to the edge. He was basically a run-and-chase pursuit defender. At the Senior Bowl, Reddick had to move to outside linebacker, but he had a solid week of practice, flying around the field and being around the ball."

- Walter Football

Other sources are saying he could go before Foster. Kiper has him in his top 15.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000793712/article/exec-haason-reddick-could-go-before-reuben-foster-in-draft

But I was interested in what you've seen from him personally that makes the rest of us idiots

- Walter Football

Quoting Walter football and calling others idiots, lol Edited by SWATeam