Tyrod Taylor's Highlights

cover1

Yeah!...:)

Oooohhhh!!!

You're jfh!!! Wow... these damn kids with their twitter talk acronyms! I guess it's sad that I'm a millennial (I think) and I never have a clue what these acronyms are. Took me forever to figure out what SMH is. Still don't have a clue what FWIW is and I seem to see it here a lot.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooohhhh!!!

You're jfh!!! Wow... these damn kids with their twitter talk acronyms! I guess it's sad that I'm a millennial (I think) and I never have a clue what these acronyms are. Took me forever to figure out what SMH is. Still don't have a clue what FWIW is and I seem to see it here a lot.

Oooohhhh!!!

I couldn't figure out IIRC

Had to ask also.

April fools by transplant?

A milenials doesn't know acronyms

SMH

Sorry, but nope. If it's true that the Millennial generation began in 1980, I was born in 81 so I'm right at the beginning.

All my best friends and roommates in college were big Apple guys so they had all the latest technologies.

I refused to own a cell phone until I needed one in 2003 when I started looking for a real job.

I couldn't figure out IIRC

Had to ask also.

I honestly learned what many were through my students...

FML is one I never would have figured out and I wish I didn't know.

....why piss away more assets be it draft, FA or extensions in the receiving corp (WR &TE) if this kid cannot process the field in time allotted?....and how the hell to you retrain gray matter to get "IT"?....sorry but "run or done" and TT's wheels being the consistent bailout don't cut it IMO.....

....why piss away more assets be it draft, FA or extensions in the receiving corp (WR &TE) if this kid cannot process the field in time allotted?....and how the hell to you retrain gray matter to get "IT"?....sorry but "run or done" and TT's wheels being the consistent bailout don't cut it IMO.....

The hope AFL is that a user friendly system in the West Coast O and more physical receivers that will fight for the football may increase Taylors confidence in lower percentage throws and help slow the game down some for T T.

Time will tell OldTimer...

The hope AFL is that a user friendly system in the West Coast O and more physical receivers that will fight for the football may increase Taylors confidence in lower percentage throws and help slow the game down some for T T.

Time will tell OldTimer...

Figster the people that you tell this to all know this.

The lines in the sand have been pretty much drawn. It will be up to Tyrod to show that he can overcome the the hatred that has formed for our signal caller.

The lines in the sand have been pretty much drawn. It will be up to Tyrod to show that he can overcome the the hatred that has formed for our signal caller.

with all due respect John,

Hatred is really not a fair way to describe the varying degrees of displeasure over Tyrod Taylors performance so far with the Buffalo Bills in my humble opinion.(passing game)

Nobody should be hating on each other for a difference of opinion.

Edited by Figster

People can disagree with your evaluation, it doesn't mean there's hatred. I root for him and he's fun to watch, I just don't think he's all that good. Be a big boy and deal with it that not everyone agrees with you

What he needs to overcome is his own shortcomings, not your imaginary hatred.

People can disagree with your evaluation, it doesn't mean there's hatred. I root for him and he's fun to watch, I just don't think he's all that good. Be a big boy and deal with it that not everyone agrees with you

What he needs to overcome is his own shortcomings, not your imaginary hatred.

thats bs

There is ABSOLUTELY hatred for Tyrod on this board and if you cant see it your not paying attention.

More nonsense. I don't even hate him. He's just not a good at the whole qb thing.

I think I hate your excuses more.

You are one of the main haters.....why are you reversing yourself now?

You know when a player is hated? When you start bitching about the poster's that support the player.

Edited by John from Hemet

You are one of the name haters.....why are you reversing yourself now?

You know when a player is hated? When you start bitching about the poster's that support the player.

Nah. The EJ guys were annoying as heck when he sucked too.