Tyrod Taylor's Highlights

cover1

You can consider them annoying if you want....the fact is when poster's are attacked/made fun of when they support a member of the team? It means you dont like that player.

There's a bit of bludgeoning of opinions on both sides. Just like RLB can't resist trashing TT, you also can't resist defending him.

It gets old. And eventually you'll get teased about it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a bit of bludgeoning of opinions on both sides. Just like RLB can't resist trashing TT, you also can't resist defending him.

It gets old. And eventually you'll get teased about it.

Which in essence means Ryan hates on Tyrod Taylor.....someone says they have not seen that.....my response is how do you NOT see it.

but your right about one thing...it HAS gotten old which is why I havent posted near as much on it as I have in the past and let others deal with it.

Nobody's opinions are gonna change.....it just has to play out.

Edited by John from Hemet

...I'm "ALL IN" on spending more money on the receiving corp (be it WR or TE) because Taylor has shown his propensity to be there every time on time and it's the receivers' faults for not catching the ball with their azz cheeks or pulling up short knowing there's no way in hell the rock is even near the same zip code.....sounds like "upward and onward" to me............

...I'm "ALL IN" on spending more money on the receiving corp (be it WR or TE) because Taylor has shown his propensity to be there every time on time and it's the receivers' faults for not catching the ball with their azz cheeks or pulling up short knowing there's no way in hell the rock is even near the same zip code.....sounds like "upward and onward" to me............

Watkins doesn't seem to have the same problem,

ever ask yourself why AFL?

the real question is why do you feel the need to make stuff up?

"hitting in the asscheeks" and "not in the same area code" is simply not true.....he on occasion throws high and on occasion throws late which are not the same thing. If your gonna disparage the guy at least ACCURATELY do it.

"hitting in the asscheeks" and "not in the same area code" is simply not true.....he on occasion throws high and on occasion throws late which are not the same thing. If your gonna disparage the guy at least ACCURATELY do it.

Jeez dude.

Which in essence means Ryan hates on Tyrod Taylor.....someone says they have not seen that.....my response is how do you NOT see it.

Why don't you offer an example of a post you see as definitively hateful? If you're going to make such a harsh accusation against the character of a fellow poster.

He disagrees with you and he likes to have fun with it, I don't see any actual hate for Tyrod like wishing injury on him, for example.

Edited by 2018 Our Year For Sure

Why don't you offer an example of a post you see as definitively hateful? If you're going to make such a harsh accusation against the character of a fellow poster.

He disagrees with you and he likes to have fun with it, I don't see any actual hate for Tyrod like wishing injury on him, for example.

What exactly are you looking for? Death threats against his family?

When there are posters that feel the need to

- Have something negative to say at EVERY opportunity

- Feel the need to hi jack threads that have nothing to do with said player.....but turn the thread anyway

- Make fun of/attack poster's who say positive things about said player

You dont consider that hate? Keep in mind you can only go so far without actually getting banned for blatant violation of TOS......so the death threat thing would probably not work lol

How about when you claim "we need WR's who don't drop balls that hit them in the numbers?"

actually what I think I said was "WR's that catch balls that DONT hit them the numbers" as in catch the ball when its not perfect?

Lots of pass catcher's do that for their quarterbacks......which is why I said pass catcher's with large catch radius?

...yes you are correct....Buffalo's passing game is prolific....maybe prophylactic is better..............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Tyrod Taylor still has allot to prove,

Like J from H,

I'm going to stand behind the organiztion and Team Taylor going forward,

I'm a Billiever...

TT most certainly does

Just so people can understand I am not against the doubts....they are warranted.

What I AM against is making stuff up trying to hammer home a point. People really dont need to do that there is enough legit issues in TT's game that people dont need to do that

Tyrod does not throw behind wr's at least not tot he point where it is a actual problem.....every qb in the nfl has throws that will do this from time to time. Tyrod on the throws he DOES make is fairly accurate......he tends to throw high and he is late on his anticipation throws....that is a valid arguement....throwing "at wr's asses" is not.

They dont throw enough.....another valid arguement.