Colts interested in Zach Brown

HOUSE

According to NFL.com's Ian Rapoport, the Colts have expressed interest in Zach Brown and they reportedly talked about a potential deal. Brown just left Oakland without signing a contract, so there's a chance that he could join the Colts.

Pursuing Brown is actually a great idea. He's one of the best inside linebackers available on the free agent market and the Colts could use a proven veteran like Brown to start for them. A lot of observers also liked the idea of adding him since the team needs an upgrade at the position.

"That makes sense, as the Colts are thin at inside linebacker and really need to upgrade that position. They have Edwin Jackson and Antonio Morrison, but not much else — so the Colts need to address the area. The good news is that it seems like Chris Ballard realizes that, and we've now heard of four inside linebackers that the Colts have interest in — three who have visited the team and another who they've talked with," Josh Wilson of Stampede Blue said in his report.

Well, the Colts better hurry up and sign an inside linebacker before they run out of options.

Brown was selected by the Tennessee Titans in the second round of the 2012 National Football League (NFL) draft and he played for them during his first four seasons in the league. He signed a one-year deal with the Buffalo Bills last season and he had a career season with them.

In 16 games last season, Brown had 149 tackles, four sacks, two forced fumbles and an interception. He managed to make the All-Pro second team and he was also named to the Pro Bowl roster.

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/indianapolis-colts-nfl-trade-rumors-colts-reportedly-interested-in-zach-brown-177826/#kEr2QcbF0StSebij.99

Edited by THE SLAMMER

there is already a thread about this on the front page. no need to make a whole new thread when nothing is breaking with brown

especially when this is old news and the colts are likely no longer interested in him - they signed another linebacker instead.

y'all new folks open threads too damn easy.

there is already a thread about this on the front page. no need to make a whole new thread when nothing is breaking with brown

especially when this is old news and the colts are likely no longer interested in him - they signed another linebacker instead.

y'all new folks open threads too damn easy.

Thats right, ya'll got to stop

Edited by THE SLAMMER

Thats right, ya'll got to stop

But...you're the one that opened this thread?

Am I crazy or do these new BBMB transfers not understand the point of a message board? It's like they WANT multiple threads per topic.

But...you're the one that opened this thread?

Am I crazy or do these new BBMB transfers not understand the point of a message board? It's like they WANT multiple threads per topic.

YES - you are CRAZY.

Slammer started this thread and has been a member since 2012.

You since 2010.

No refugee started this thread but I am sure if you look you will find something else to complain about regarding the "refugees". ;-)

Im not surprised the Bills don't seem overly interested in him. Aside from the price tag I don't think he is a McDermott guy. He had repeated violations at his apartment for weed and had the entire building complaining about the smell of weed. I couldn't believe this guy passed through the NFLs punishment and won't be shocked at all to see him get busted this offseason for it.

Im not surprised the Bills don't seem overly interested in him. Aside from the price tag I don't think he is a McDermott guy. He had repeated violations at his apartment for weed and had the entire building complaining about the smell of weed. I couldn't believe this guy passed through the NFLs punishment and won't be shocked at all to see him get busted this offseason for it.

No ****....