Geno Smith signs with Giants

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Geno is good, which hasn't been a lot but has flashed, he shows he can be really good. Physical tools are there. It's all mental. Maybe some time with a manning could help.

Agree. Not a likeable guy but in terms of potential for playing the position he was always light years ahead of EJ. He's got a long way to go tho and a lot to prove.

Agree. Not a likeable guy but in terms of potential for playing the position he was always light years ahead of EJ. He's got a long way to go tho and a lot to prove.

His passes all seem to be VERY catchable....

You know McAdoo dissed this year's QB draft crop by saying Geno's competitive with them you hear that? All them Trub and Mahomes lovers give this offensive mind a listen.

Or this is all just posturing and they're lining up a QB early this year to replace Eli down the road?

Or this is all just posturing and they're lining up a QB early this year to replace Eli down the road?

no I think it's sincere. everything he said is true are they not? they need to help him with decision-making. I actually think any ELITE coach should be able to help a player with his decision-making. As in cutting down mistakes on the field. That said I haven't seen our coaches help our QBs in that respect xD

That said they will likely draft a QB if one drops to them in later rounds.