Josh Norris projects that we pick ... wait for it ...

Rigotz

Isn't the concept of the Denver Kubiak/Shannahan/Dennison offenses predicated on taking 1 cut, and getting upfield... whereas Shady DOES like to dance, but usually with success. We will see, but I feel like he could be very successful in this offense, but may not be TAYLOR MADE for it (no pun intended.)

I actually think Gillislee is a better fit for the offense, but obviously he doesn't have quite the home run threat that Shady does, and is the clear #2 behind him, so will get probably 1/3 of the attempts Shady does.

if McCoy see a hole, he takes it...doesn't always dance....check out Rams game and 1st play of 2nd half vs Jags....I think he'll be fine

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh needs to stick to what he does best !! Plus if Whaley does draft this guy at 10 he's the one that needs firing !!

Norris doesn't do a good job projecting draft picks, but his analysis of individual players is usually very good. He looks at a lot of analytics to formulate opinions on players which is more than most of the talking heads on TV.