Foles back to Philly

Yav

He's headed back to Philly on a 2 year deal. No details yet on his deal other than it's for two years.

I would have like to see the Bills get him as a backup behind T2.

I don think Cardale Jones will be ready yet.

No need to worry about backups when you need a starter.

McGloin would be a good addition. TJ Yates wouldn't be awful either. Nice list to choose from of #2 QB's.

Rookie... No backups that you know are not starters. Stop going backwards.

If the Bills view themselves as being good enough to battle for a playoff spot, there is no way they go into the season with Cardale as their #2, when their #1 is running around recklessly looking to get snapped in half.

They will probably look at any number of experienced guys who could step in for a game or two if needed.

If the Bills view themselves as being good enough to battle for a playoff spot, there is no way they go into the season with Cardale as their #2, when their #1 is running around recklessly looking to get snapped in half.

They will probably look at any number of experienced guys who could step in for a game or two if needed.

Sounds smart to me

The Bills are the best in the business at to finding backup QBs that won't do ****... Yet you all worry. You don't go anywhere with a backup QB, find a rookie or Cardale if he beats the rookie out. That is all that matters, finding a QB for your future. It isn't "OMG I hope we squeeze into the playoffs just to end the drought" Edited by Beef Jerky

The Bills are the best in the business at to finding backup QBs that won't do ****... Yet you all worry. You don't go anywhere with a backup QB, find a rookie or Cardale if he beats the rookie out. That is all that matters, finding a QB for your future. It isn't "OMG I hope we squeeze into the playoffs just to end the drought"

I get your point, and I agree with you.

The problem is, in my opinion, the rookie QB that we need, is not in this years draft.

I get your point, and I agree with you.

The problem is, in my opinion, the rookie QB that we need, is not in this years draft.

Yea I would still rather draft one have him compete with Cardale. If TT gets hurt we can still see if either has a spark or just gets it... If not we try again.

Which is why we need a veteran as the #2 this season... with Cardale as the #3. The back-up QB just might have to play... CJ's not ready for that yet... and may never be. Hopefully another year will allow that assessment to be made.

I disagree. If this team sniffs the playoffs without a QB injury, I will be very impressed. If the starting QB goes down, I don't really think we are the team that needs to have a great backup plan to make sure the season isn't lost. I'd rather see what the young guy has at that point then spin wheels with a veteran.

...Daniel was presumed to be the odd man out as in cut today............

Eagles released QB Chase Daniel.
Given $12 million guaranteed last offseason, Daniel requested his release Monday after the Eagles agreed to terms with Nick Foles. This situation was headed toward divorce even before the Foles' signing, however, with the Eagles shopping Daniel before free agency to no avail. The move saves Philly $1 million against the cap, although offset language in Daniel's contract could increase those savings. Now a free agent, Daniel is likely to draw interest from the Jets, who are linked with every quarterback who becomes available. Mar 13 - 6:36 PM

...Daniel was presumed to be the odd man out as in cut today............

Eagles released QB Chase Daniel.
Given $12 million guaranteed last offseason, Daniel requested his release Monday after the Eagles agreed to terms with Nick Foles. This situation was headed toward divorce even before the Foles' signing, however, with the Eagles shopping Daniel before free agency to no avail. The move saves Philly $1 million against the cap, although offset language in Daniel's contract could increase those savings. Now a free agent, Daniel is likely to draw interest from the Jets, who are linked with every quarterback who becomes available. Mar 13 - 6:36 PM

Wouldn't mind signing this guy

Think the plan is to have Cardale as #2 and Rookie as #3. All 3 guys on the 53 man roster like last year... I like Cardale but he needs another year or two at least, especially under a new system.

Lets hope Tyrod doesn't go down next year because it could get ugly.

How ugly? 2-14 ugly? Sam Darnold ugly?...not the worst scenario.