Trump's broken promises

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump Signs Four Bills Rolling Back Obama-Era Regulations.

The president canceled the “Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces” rule, which blacklists companies from receiving federal contracts if have violated labor rules in the past, the “Planning 2.0” rule, which dealt with how to use 245 million acres of federal land and was opposed by the energy industry, and two regulations under the “Every Student Succeeds Act,” which Trump said removes “an additional layer of bureaucracy to encourage freedom in our schools.”

As he signed the orders, Trump said there was “
a lot more coming
” and he would “
remove every job killing regulation we can find.”

Trump Signs Four Bills Rolling Back Obama-Era Regulations.

The president canceled the “Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces” rule, which blacklists companies from receiving federal contracts if have violated labor rules in the past,

Actually, it didn't blacklist contractors. It merely made "labor violations" a consideration in granting government contracts. The BIG issue was that it required the reporting of any accusation of unfair labor practices as a violation, whether it was adjudicated or not.

It was an obnoxious and stupid and dishonest EO.

What would I meltdown over? I didn't vote for Trump. I didn't vote for Hillary. I fully braced for a Hillary presidency, and instead I get to watch people like you irrationally complain about every, tiny, itty bitty thing that comes out of Trumps mouth with absolutely, positively NO regard for how ridiculously hypocritical you all have become.

If laughing my ever-loving ass off while watching you whiny ass bitches throw a hissy fit every day is your idea of a meltdown, then count me in. :lol:

I think the consternation over Obama from the right was equally irrational. Neither party holds the moral high ground with regards to hypocrisy.

Major group of Trump supporters dying at high rate

Whites without a college degree are dying in America, that's why they voted for Donald Trump

"Death rates among under-educated whites (those with a high school education or less) have now surpassed blacks overall in America. In fact, mortality rates are 30 percent higher for whites between the ages of 50-54 than for blacks overall of the same age, the Princeton economists – Anne Case and Angus Deaton – said in a study released by the Brookings Institution."

Trump U victim wants her day in court. The guy ran a business fraud before he ran his political fraud

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-university-judge-curiel-236621

Days before Donald Trump was sworn in as president, he did something he’d long vowed never to do: fork over $25 million to settle long-running fraud lawsuits over his Trump University seminar program.

But a former student in Florida is balking at the settlement and asking to be allowed to pursue her claims to trial—exactly what the president apparently wished to avoid.

While former President George W. Bush was leaving President Trump's inauguration, he reportedly gave a brief summary of the event: "That was some "weird s--t."

New York Magazine, citing three “people who were present,” reported that all three heard the comment. A spokesman for Bush declined to comment to the magazine.