Have you switched sides politically?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?

Do you believe the earth is flat?

Many things have changed in 2000 years. Discoveries made. Medicine created.

Imagine if you stopped taking medicine. Imagine if you stopped communicating electronically. Science is the basis for progress in our world, and to deny it because of a "belief" is childish nonsense. You need science to live. You don't need religion.

Now, as a Christian, realize that you should be compassionate towards other human beings according to the lessons of Jesus. That includes all races, colors and creeds. I'm sure someone told you otherwise and cherry-picked bible verses showing why you should hate.

But here's the real kicker - the things that you believe happened in the bible never happened. A white guy would not have been in that part of the world in that time period - you got swindled by some muslim-looking guy named Jesus Christ that sold his tale to the world.

He's never coming back and you're a fool. I know death is scary, but I think it's far more scary for the less fortunate who will die in poverty and without healthcare. Spend your Sundays thinking of them instead of satisfying your selfish desire for an afterlife.

Imagine if you stopped taking medicine. Imagine if you stopped communicating electronically. Science is the basis for progress in our world, and to deny it because of a "belief" is childish nonsense. You need science to live. You don't need religion.

Now, as a Christian, realize that you should be compassionate towards other human beings according to the lessons of Jesus. That includes all races, colors and creeds. I'm sure someone told you otherwise and cherry-picked bible verses showing why you should hate.

But here's the real kicker - the things that you believe happened in the bible never happened. A white guy would not have been in that part of the world in that time period - you got swindled by some muslim-looking guy named Jesus Christ that sold his tale to the world.

He's never coming back and you're a fool. I know death is scary, but I think it's far more scary for the less fortunate who will die in poverty and without healthcare. Spend your Sundays thinking of them instead of satisfying your selfish desire for an afterlife.

You still haven't explained why they need to be mocked all the time.

Stay focused. Answer the question.

C'mon. You can do it.

There's fairly good evidence that many of the things in the Bible did happen.

It's not a fairy tale, you know. The Old Testament is the history and legal code, highly stylized, of the Jewish people. The New Testament is a heavily edited history of the early Christian sect. The Bible has a strong factual basis.

C'mon. You can do it.

Because...SCIENCE!

Didn't you read the !@#$ing retard's post?

C'mon. You can do it.

Why do white guys have such a need to feel oppressed.

Your life isn't hard and you take it out on other people because otherwise you'd feel guilty. Being Christian doesn't make you special, snowflake.

Your life isn't hard and you take it out on other people because otherwise you'd feel guilty. Being Christian doesn't make you special, snowflake.

And yet still unable to answer the question.

All you have to do is say "I have no idea what I'm talking about."

It's easy. C'mon. You can do it.

How do you know he's white? Are christians all white?

How do you know he's white? Are christians all white?

Listen, he can't even answer the simple question I asked him. If you pile other questions on top of my questions, you'll trigger him with an undefined microagression, and then we'll all have to chip in to get him some play-doh and a blacklight for his safe space.

If you break the new chew toy, we're going to be very disappointed.

Edited by LABillzFan

How? Is it because he's Christian? Are all christians white? Are all religious people you white?

Are all bills fans white? I'm dying to know.

Sheesh, it's his avatar, obviously.

Not a very flattering photo either, btw.

Swap the words Christians and atheists in your paragraph and it still holds.

The fact is that when people are categorized by groups and discussed by people who belong to other groups, the suppositions are rarely kind or accurate. Every group has followers. Every group is an opening for a would be "leader" to take advantage of followers. The leaders who do this are rarely following the concepts and principles espoused by the group. Eventually someone speaks up and the followers take heed. Sometimes it is too late or after a lot of damage.

These groups need not be religiously oriented. It happens in politics, work, race, sexual orientation, Facebook, and everything else.

I try not to think of people in groups, but as individuals, but I think we all fall into the trap sometimes.. It is easier to wrap your head around one group than a million individuals, but categorization always leads to inaccuracy.

Now it makes sense.

Atheists don't have leaders any more than registered Independents. It's not a movement. There are just some individual jagoffs who get attention.

Christians have many leaders depending on the type of Christianity. Not everyone believes what the leaders say but it's a huge difference.

Atheists don't have leaders any more than registered Independents. It's not a movement. There are just some individual jagoffs who get attention.

Christians have many leaders depending on the type of Christianity. Not everyone believes what the leaders say but it's a huge difference.

Atheists may not have formal leaders but they do have followers. For example, does reading Sperma's crap in this thread make you think he might be an easily influenced tool or an independent thinker?

And that dude who became an atheist because it was the only way he could get laid may not have a title, but he is a leader whether he wants to be or not. I forgot his name. Sam Wheat I think.

Please explain what a "Muslim-looking guy" looks like.