hidden video in Muslim faith school.. learning how to kill

I haven't figured out whether I like you or not, but I see you at least attempt to point out the hypocrisy of various sects.

My politics is largely anti-hypocrisy.

Which basically means people are going to be calling me a conservative for the next four years, since every time Trump does something noisomely authoritarian and the left complains, my response will be some form of "You were okay with Obama's authoritarianism, so shut the !@#$ up."

nice avatar.. you seem like a real nice beta

You can talk to the bot from now on.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My politics is largely anti-hypocrisy.

Which basically means people are going to be calling me a conservative for the next four years, since every time Trump does something noisomely authoritarian and the left complains, my response will be some form of "You were okay with Obama's authoritarianism, so shut the !@#$ up."

You can talk to the bot from now on.

sure, Cuck

Be damned but this place isn't a GD disappointment. A big fat one.

Ugh.

Fear not. Give it time, get your legs, and become acquainted with people. Some are annoying as hell, but most are decent folks and at least try to have a discussion. Granted, it's ruder here than on the other boards, but that just makes it funnier. :beer:

I haven't figured out whether I like you or not, but I see you at least attempt to point out the hypocrisy of various sects.

Hypocrisy is everywhere. Too many people lack introspection, especially among those discussing topics such as those found here. Personally, I like to have fun with it when it pops up, and I encourage everyone to so the same.

I am pretty certain that the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful. So, if there are 2.5 billion who worship under the Muslim faith I wonder what that vast majority is? 90%? 95%? 99%? 99.9%? I'll do the math for you middle schoolers getting ready to go on spring break. This is how many would be violent and wish us harm at the respective percentages: 250,000,000, 125,000,000, 25,000,000 and 2,500,000. I'd say any one of those figures is frightening.

It's entirely possible that a country founded on a certain set of religious principles will founder slightly at the task of assimilating a fundamentally dichotomous subsect, especially one with long-standing animosity toward said beliefs.

It's also against the better angels of my nature to say exactly how I feel about people who insist on categorizing groups of people because it suits their limited view of the world and their respective place within it. Toodles noodles. This thread is fail.

60k posts lol.. you must have great social life

[This is an automated response.]

1icr79.jpg

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.7.

What bull sh it

This ridiculous verbiage is brought to you by...

I am pretty certain that the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful. So, if there are 2.5 billion who worship under the Muslim faith I wonder what that vast majority is? 90%? 95%? 99%? 99.9%? I'll do the math for you middle schoolers getting ready to go on spring break. This is how many would be violent and wish us harm at the respective percentages: 250,000,000, 125,000,000, 25,000,000 and 2,500,000. I'd say any one of those figures is frightening.

But he so few terror attacks then if that many want to harm us?

1icr79.jpg

This ridiculous verbiage is brought to you by...

DC Cuck, working on life

img_0452_wow_hnl.jpg?w=900

Irony's a liberal plot to overturn the god-fearing foundation of our great country, probably...

You really suck at this whole message board thing.

tell me about it bro.. when I hit 40k will I be as cool as you?

I love this issue so much because this is where every uneducated liberal gets to call people 'ignorant racists.'

I do not hate Muslims.

I hate Islam.

There's a difference.

Think of it like this.... if somebody said 'Americans are violent, war mongerers' they have a point. We're always at war. But then you could say 'well less than 1% of Americans are the fighters' and thatd be true too.

With Islam it's complicated. I'd peg the "bad Muslims" at abound 25% of the population. Now does that mean that 25% of Muslims are suicide bombers or ISIS fighters? No. But what it means is that they're the ones that promote Muhammads ideology. They're the ones that do the funding.

Look, at the end of the day it's not really ISIS that's perverting Muhammad's message, its Malala that's perverting the message.

Look into the Hadith. This 'Sharia law' thingy that's talked about all the time comes from the Hadith.

There are parts of the Hadith where Muslims go to Muhammad and they say 'look, Muhammad, we're all good guys and we'd never cheat on our harems, but raping slaves isn't cheating because they're our property, we just want to know where we should "finish," inside, or not inside?' That is Islam. Islam is rape, murder, and conquer, even amongst itself.

This crap Malala blabs about isn't Islam.

What really makes me laugh are all the bleeding heart liberals that defend Islam. I mean the college militant feminists out there protesting to get Muslim refugees all up in here....oh my god....there is no greater enemy to women's rights than Islam, and these are people that can't not rape....