The Rick Dennison offense

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why when he was hired, I immediately to pump Davis the WR for our pick. Could be a Thomas clone and would be ideal in our offense.

Health concerns make it hard to judge now.

Now I am thinking we can hold out and take Godwin a little later in the draft.

Im new here so im being cautious with my posts

But I've lived the game my whole life being the son of a coach and I really understand the "nuances"

I've grown colder on TT but I realize he is far from the sole reason we don't win consistently

And he is a top 20 QB In the NFL

My old man who taught me everything still is willing to give Tyrod 1 more year because he still sees promise

Who am I to argue with my maker :P

"My maker" are you trying to make this about religion???? I can see why you were cautious. 😎

The only problem with the current contract situation as I understand it, is there isn't really a path to one more year to vindicate. It's move on or commit to at least $30 mil worth of seasons. Not that I don't think it's the right play. After years of horrendous QB play... Trent, Thad, Fritz... not too bad is just sooooo much more watchable.

Btw how rough was this other forum. I bet they even discouraged sarcasm...

Edited by Over 28 years of fanhood

I love the reasonable nature here! You earlier said he's top 20 (which I believe), but he's not "the answer". So many people need to take one extreme or the other. Haters and defenders. I'll defend the guy, to a point, but I'd love to have a TRUE FRANCHISE QB. They're hard to come by, but you never stop looking. In the meantime, you don't dump a guy better than 1/3 of the league, with nothing behind him. It seems so obvious to me that I often wonder what I'm missing.

I appreciate it

Trying to show you guys I know what I'm talking about

Respect is earned

Edited by Buffalo716

"My maker" are you trying to make this about religion???? I can see why you were cautious.

The only problem with the current contract situation as I understand it, is there isn't really a path to one more year to vindicate. It's move on or commit to at least $30 mil worth of seasons.

Btw how rough was this other forum. I bet they even discouraged sarcasm...

I was never banned and recieved a few infractions there over the years but I tried to follow the CoC and most was good

I appreciate it

Trying to show you guys I know what I'm talking about

Respect is earned

Ahh, respect is earned. :) Well done.

(Until I disagree with you next time. Haha)

Revised to reflect your edit.

Edited by Augie

Ahh, respect is earned. :) Well done.

(Until I disagree with you next time. Haha)

I'm a bit under the influence right now... That should let my true knowledge shine even brighter because I'm not making a fool of myself

What I meant was I have to give you guys respect and I'll receive it in turn

I'm a bit under the influence right now... That should let my true knowledge shine even brighter because I'm not making a fool of myself

What I meant was I have to give you guys respect and I'll receive it in turn

And you certainly will from what I've seen. A lot of great new folks here.

Enter Whaley and Russ to do everything possible to stop that from happening.

Or not... but Whaley (not Russ) is merely weighing all the options as he should and the decision group is in a general consensus on the matter.

#lesssdramaticbutmorelikely

Thanks bud

That mean more to me than you think

I (and a bunch others) were at BBMB for YEARS so I was reluctant to join

I'm glad I did

I lurked forever, then joined and started posting. I wanted it clear that while I may not be the X and O guy some are, or the draft expert, I was born the year the Bills were and have been going since I was a small kid at the Rockpile. Being new didn't make me ignorant. (That was just a coincidence! :) )

I lurked forever, then joined and started posting. I wanted it clear that while I may not be the X and O guy some are, or the draft expert, I was born the year the Bills were and have been going since I was a small kid at the Rockpile. Being new didn't make me ignorant. (That was just a coincidence! :) )

Rock on brother

The rock pile is where the glory started