Nolan Nawrocki's Draft Guide - best in the business

Estro

Just a heads up:

I've been purchasing this draft guide for the last 10-12 years. It's an amazing resource to read up on pretty much all of the prospects. This book is in front of me the entire draft. I love Nawrocki's brutal honesty, haters tried to label him a racist, for having harsh takes on some recent black QB's, but it was total baloney. The guy just offers up his honest opinions and he's very tied into the scouting community so he gives you honest info. that you wouldn't hear elsewhere.

For those that spend the $14, enjoy!

https://www.amazon.com/Draft-2017-Preview-Nolan-Nawrocki/dp/0879465859

If you want perfect draft prospect analysis with 100% accuracy, just read my posts. Ask me about a prospect, and I will let you know what kind of impact he will have in the NFL. I am really all you guys need when it comes to knowing if a guy will be a stud at the next level.

I think the last time I bought a draft guide was 2006. I distinctly remember flipping through the pages, saying "Donte Whitner?!? Who the **** is Donte Whitner?!?"

You probably left it on a plane or in a cab and Marv picked it up. Thanks a lot.

You probably left it on a plane or in a cab and Marv picked it up. Thanks a lot.

I should've mailed it to him. A running joke on bbmb (and probably here) for years was that someone should've given Marv/Russ/Buddy a draft guide.

I should've mailed it to him. A running joke on bbmb (and probably here) for years was that someone should've given Marv/Russ/Buddy a draft guide.

The futility is incomprehensible. But hey we're Bills fans. This is definitely our year.

I like to have a draft guide to look through during the draft. Never read his guide though. Mags cost 8 or 9 $, so I may give this a shot. Is it just text or are there pics throughout?

If you want perfect draft prospect analysis with 100% accuracy, just read my posts. Ask me about a prospect, and I will let you know what kind of impact he will have in the NFL. I am really all you guys need when it comes to knowing if a guy will be a stud at the next level.

Sounds like you should start a thread. Can you ?

Start w the qb's plz.

Good thread. Love hearing about draft guides that I haven't read previously.

Another great draft guide service is Ourlads. Their motto is "All Steak, No Sizzle." Judging by their first newsletter reviewing the Senior Bowl and its practices, that statement holds true. It's pure football. No pictures, gimmicks, or anything else besides information on players. I'm really looking forward to getting their official draft guide in early April.

Here is their website for anyone interested: http://www.ourlads.com/

Anyone else have draft guides or services they recommend?

True story!

He's my source

I like to have a draft guide to look through during the draft. Never read his guide though. Mags cost 8 or 9 $, so I may give this a shot. Is it just text or are there pics throughout?

It's good, you won't regret it. This is much more in depth than the magazines. The author and the guy who does the write ups is really locked in. Not a lot of glossy pictures and color though. He has a solid 3 to 4 paragraph writeup on almost every draftable player.