Are there any racist institutions? How and why.

22 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Most likely someone thought she was hot and put in place as a placeholder but forgot to remove it. Years ago I received an email for a convention where the keynote speaker was an attractive woman and the person put in a little comment about it in a juvenile way. About 4 minutes later I recieved the retraction but it was already put there.

WHY DOES ANYBODY STILL LISTEN TO THE SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER?:  

Each red-blooded American must teach five people the truth about these corruptoids.  

Start with your sister-in-law who still reads the New York Times.  

If we all work hard we can have this taken care of by August–well ahead of the vaccine project. 

Here’s some ammunition.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3485077

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

WHY DOES ANYBODY STILL LISTEN TO THE SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER?:  

Each red-blooded American must teach five people the truth about these corruptoids.  

Start with your sister-in-law who still reads the New York Times.  

If we all work hard we can have this taken care of by August–well ahead of the vaccine project. 

Here’s some ammunition.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3485077

You hate the people who fight against white supremacist? 

Color me shocked! 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Color me shocked! 

Ahhhhhh memories.

You tried this childish spin a while ago remember.

On 3/4/2017 at 9:11 AM, Tiberius said:

Yup, if people try and stop hate, racism and discrimination they are the bad ones. Racists HATE the Sothern Poverty Law Center

After 4 years of constant posts about their own racism and you still try and defend them.

You are a poor example of liberal thought.  (still)

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ahhhhhh memories.

You tried this childish spin a while ago remember.

After 4 years of constant posts about their own racism and you still try and defend them.

You are a poor example of liberal thought.  (still)

Color me shocked! 

• Agree 1

THE PURGE: 

USMC ‘Extremism’ Training Follows the SPLC Playbook to Demonize Conservatives. 

“This vague definition of extremism opens the floodgates for political demonization.”

https://pjmedia.com/columns/tyler-o-neil/2021/03/30/how-the-left-can-weaponize-the-extremism-stand-down-to-root-conservatives-out-of-the-marines-n1435232

So ... tibs calls everyone racist with no tangible evidence...is this guy racist or he did he do this because of Trump?

File this under news guaranteed to not be on cnn.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/disturbing-video-from-charlotte/

<snip>

Video shows the moment a crazed man wielding a pole trashes a Korean-owned convenience store in North Carolina while shouting racial slurs. Mark Sung, whose family owns the Charlotte store, said the Democrat who trashed their business was hired by a customer who had been banned from the shop.

“As he was trashing the shop, he was like saying racial slurs, cursing at us, threatening us,” Sung said. “And the guy that we banned ended up coming into the store, cheering him on and screaming, ‘That’s what you get, that’s what you get! Go back to your country!’ “

<snip>

Edited by Unforgiven

37 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

So ... tibs calls everyone racist with no tangible evidence...is this guy racist or he did he do this because of Trump?

File this under news guaranteed to not be on cnn.

<snip>

Video shows the moment a crazed man wielding a pole trashes a Korean-owned convenience store in North Carolina while shouting racial slurs. Mark Sung, whose family owns the Charlotte store, said the Democrat who trashed their business was hired by a customer who had been banned from the shop.

“As he was trashing the shop, he was like saying racial slurs, cursing at us, threatening us,” Sung said. “And the guy that we banned ended up coming into the store, cheering him on and screaming, ‘That’s what you get, that’s what you get! Go back to your country!’ “

<snip>

The Democrat who trashed their business?  Where does it talk about his political party affiliation?  

37 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Are there any racists institutions? Why yes, yes there is: The Republican Party

I would hope that everyone on the board noted this

Senator Cotton talked about the rise in murders and major crimes , the race of the criminals was NEVER ONCE mentioned.

But what does BillZtime automatically associate with the crimes..............African -Americans.

Who is the real racist here ?

He will, no doubt, come back with some snide, simplistic response, but the truth has been shown.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

I would hope that everyone on the board noted this

Senator Cotton talked about the rise in murders and major crimes , the race of the criminals was NEVER ONCE mentioned.

But what does BillZtime automatically associate with the crimes..............African -Americans.

Who is the real racist here ?

He will, no doubt, come back with some snide, simplistic response, but the truth has been shown.

Stop projecting. You try to make me look bad and meanwhile you look pathetic in doing so.

With that said Bonnie, we can easily solve Tom Cotton's under-incarceration dilemma by locking up those responsible for the January 6th insurrection. 

We can start w Trump and all others that spread the Big Lie then add Republican Senators and Members of the House that inspired the revolt.