Bucs offer Glennon over 7m/year to be backup QB

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are stupid if they think Tyrod is a lot of money. Then they quote outdated payouts of other QBs but like I said the stupidity doesn't see that those deals were years ago. The best is when they Quote Brady as if anyone is Brady hahahahaha. God I love what this talk will turn into.

Nice to have your starter for another 2 years on his rookie deal. What does this have to do with Taylor? Glennon will be starting for someone next year and wont be getting $30m guaranteed.

All the sudden Glennon will be a starter next year hahahah

This elevates him to the best QB from the 2013 draft, no? Aka valedictorian of summer school.

It means the Bucs are stupid. But I hate making sweeping judgments on qbs. A lot of things make or break this guys and situations or teams can kill their development. A guy could be a great prospect but if he gets drafted by the browns instead of the Pats for instance, it can totally change his career.

I have not argued that TT's contract was "unfair". The issue with picking up TT's contract is that the Bills will be paying TT more than they were 2 years ago. That huge pay increase from 2015 to next year if they pick up the option means far less money for WR's, Safeties, Corners, etc.

Those advocating keeping TT are acting as if we are a playoff team but cannot demonstrate how this team will compete next year after picking up the option or what the long term strategy is.

He's the best we have for now is not a coherent team building reason to pay him.

I have not argued that TT's contract was "unfair". The issue with picking up TT's contract is that the Bills will be paying TT more than they were 2 years ago. That huge pay increase from 2015 to next year if they pick up the option means far less money for WR's, Safeties, Corners, etc.

Those advocating keeping TT are acting as if we are a playoff team but cannot demonstrate how this team will compete next year after picking up the option or what the long term strategy is.

He's the best we have for now is not a coherent team building reason to pay him.

How's this:

QB - Tyrod

RB - Shady

LT - Glenn

LG - Incognito

C - Wood

RG - Miller

RT - Wagner ($7M per with a $4M cap hit)

TE - Clay

WR1 - Sammy

WR2 - Corey Davis (1st round)

Slot - Andrew Hawkins ($3M per with a $2M cap hit)

DE - Hughes

DT - Dareus

DT - KW

DE - Shaq

OLB - Preston Brown

MLB - Ragland

OLB - Mychal Kendricks (trade 6th round pick)

CB - Verner ($7M per with $5M cap hit)

CB - Darby

S - Aaron Williams

S - Budda Baker (2nd round)

How's this:

QB - Tyrod

RB - Shady

LT - Glenn

LG - Incognito

C - Wood

RG - Miller

TE - Clay

WR1 - Sammy

DE - Hughes

DT - Dareus

DT - KW

DE - Shaq

OLB - Preston Brown

MLB - Ragland

CB - Darby

S - Aaron Williams

If all the draft picks work out that could work. And thanks for that, most of the TT people have no conception of a team that could actually win.

I do think Aaron is done which sucks because he would be great in this defense. Aaron Williams is a huge reason why we couldn't stop people these last 2 years.

People are stupid if they think Tyrod is a lot of money. Then they quote outdated payouts of other QBs but like I said the stupidity doesn't see that those deals were years ago. The best is when they Quote Brady as if anyone is Brady hahahahaha. God I love what this talk will turn into.

It's not that Tyrod is alot of money, it's that he's not good enough

No QB is good enough b.c if they were then we would have one.

When a defense's gameplan is to make your quarterback, play like a quarterback, that quarterback isn't going to lead you to the playoffs

The Kirby gameplan is one of the best I have seen from the "let's go for a championship" crowd.

My issue is that I see the best result for a team built like that is to compete like the Dolphins did last year. If everything falls into place and everyone is healthy and...etc

This is Buffalo. Do we ever expect everything to go our way?! I would rather retool this and pay a QB only if he is top 10 at his position so that we can do more than squeak into the playoffs if everyone drops the ball. I want to build a video game offense that just crushes people. Tyrod will never lead that.

How's this:

QB - Tyrod

RB - Shady

LT - Glenn

LG - Incognito

C - Wood

RG - Miller

TE - Clay

WR1 - Sammy

DE - Hughes

DT - Dareus

DT - KW

DE - Shaq

OLB - Preston Brown

MLB - Ragland

CB - Darby

S - Aaron Williams

That looks good, as our new GM who's punting and kicking?