The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Hey this isn't one anonymous source this is four. I might pretend I have one or two but not four 

they can claim all the anonymous people they want but it doesn’t mean it happened.   Who would actually say something like this? Honestly? 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

they can claim all the anonymous people they want but it doesn’t mean it happened.   Who would actually say something like this? Honestly? 

That was the trip in Europe that bad weather forced him to cancel the visit, if I recall correctly.

LOL this about sums it up:

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I was mocking them- you can have a thousand anonymous sources but at this point I don't believe a word they say without named sources 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That was the trip in Europe that bad weather forced him to cancel the visit, if I recall correctly.

LOL this about sums it up:

Yeah, I believe this was the trip here his helicopter was grounded due to the weather, and they couldn't secure a land route there without shutting down a significant portion of France.

But sure, it's all about his hair, because 4 "sources" said so.

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

I don't know who would say something like this, but I know someone who would give the command to release that story today.

image.jpeg.43658ce80ad37443ae4b37fa9a40b411.jpeg

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah, I believe this was the trip here his helicopter was grounded due to the weather, and they couldn't secure a land route there without shutting down a significant portion of France.

But sure, it's all about his hair, because 4 "sources" said so.

That’s right. The helicopter was grounded due to weather. Trump wanted them to drive, but due to protests the SS put the kibosh on that idea.