The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Trump is an idiot when he touts daily stock market upswings.  How does that make you any less of an idiot for touting the downswings?

Answer: It doesn't. You're both idiots.

This.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Trump is an idiot when he touts daily stock market upswings.  How does that make you any less of an idiot for touting the downswings?

I have always hated when he does that. The stock market is nothing if not volatile, and has been for many moons.

48 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But how they doing bruh? Winning?

image.thumb.jpeg.79d156d58dcbe1d5dab3a75c72714415.jpeg

While this meme intends to portray the conservatives as dumb poor folk who vote against their self interest trope, if as a culture we were more concerned with being rich than looking rich, we’d have a lot of debt free millionaires living like this. 

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Answer: It doesn't. You're both idiots.

And yet, you couldn't restrain yourself from not commenting.  Another IDIOT.

I only mentioned the stock market as I assumed that's why @Deranged Rhino was harping on the MEDIA today during another BAD DAY for Trumpy.

And look at all you b@#$ches jump all over me!  Love it.

Triggered much?

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And yet, you couldn't restrain yourself from not commenting.

Another IDIOT

And you couldn’t restrain yourself from calling me a trump supporter even though I’m not.

Since when did being wrong ever stop you from saying anything ?

Have you learned anything from my stock market advice ?

2 minutes ago, meazza said:

I always try and reach people, especially those that I disagree with.

Maybe it's futile.

And you know DAMN WELL - if Obama's stock market suffered its worst day since March - Trumpholes would be ALL OVER IT on here.

Edited by BillStime

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And you know DAMN WELL - if Obama's stock market suffered its worst day since March - Trumpholes would be ALL OVER IT on here.

And those people would be idiots as well.

1 hour ago, Jaraxxus said:

Taibbi has no leg to stand on.

I hear you, for sure. His past, and employer, make his comments all the more compelling to me. He's been pretty outspoken (on the right side of things) when it came to how badly the media handled the Russia/Trump debacle. He's been one of the few lefty journalists (not even hiding his biases) to speak out. Greenwald being another to many people's surprise. :beer:

• Like (+1) 1