The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I didn’t see the exchange but I just watched it now. What’s the problem with it? The fact some people would see racism in this exchange says way more about them than it does about the President. His answer was calm and rational, and when asked he tells the reporter that his answer has nothing to do with her at all. He doesn’t get mad at her. He only gets frustrated when the NEXT stupid reporter won’t sit down but instead butts in when not called on. So?

Lots of gymnastics to cover for an overmatched wimp.  I watched it too.  

17 minutes ago, KRC said:

They really need to stop. Seriously, anytime something doesn't go their way, it is because of Russia? 

They have nothing left. 

They can’t argue on the merit of their ideas or principles. They can’t argue on the merits of their policies. They can’t admit they got russia wrong without throwing Obama under the bus. 

They’re checkmated. As the turnout last night in every special election proved. 

• Like (+1) 5

53 minutes ago, KRC said:

They really need to stop. Seriously, anytime something doesn't go their way, it is because of Russia? 

I suspect they're going to stop sooner rather than later simply because their numbers are tanking, and only the most left-leaning nutbags rely on CNN for anything that resembles news. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When all you've got is calling Catherine Herridge a hack for posting Government documents... and CBS is now  "conservative."  Huh, when I think right-wing, I cannot say CBS News is the first, or the millionth, thing that comes to mind. ?‍♂️

• Like (+1) 3