The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You know John Solomon has done fantastic journalism work when WaPo is "reviewing" it - which is hilarious when you think about it. A real journalist like John Solomon being "reviewed" by the propagandists at the Washington Post. It is beyond hilarious.

• Like (+1) 6

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE NARRATIVE:  

Why You’re Not Hearing More About That Mass Shooting In Fresno..

“This shooting qualified for multiple Breaking News announcements on cable news and announcements arriving in people’s email inboxes.

And then a strange thing seemed to happen. By Monday morning there was almost no additional coverage. I think I saw it mentioned briefly twice on CNN, and then it was back to the impeachment hearings pretty much non-stop. . . .

In other words, this mass shooting is uninteresting to much of the media because it fails all the normal tests and doesn’t fit in with the narrative. Had the men at least been using ‘assault rifles’ they might have merited a bit more coverage. But those events are vanishingly rare.”

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Why do we always get a bunch of Canadians showing up here to denigrate our president and our way of life whenever there's a little controversy. Not talking about you Row33, you're a regular.

they may be wannabee fake Canadians, if you can imagine....

i don't have problems with most of your Presidents (outside of Carter) except for absence of ethics as a whole in one of them

and sorry, what is this cat meme thing?

10 minutes ago, row_33 said:

they may be wannabee fake Canadians, if you can imagine....

i don't have problems with most of your Presidents (outside of Carter) except for absence of ethics as a whole in one of them

and sorry, what is this cat meme thing?

I know they're dumber than dumb, but isn't that a bridge too far?

Cat meme=pu$$y

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I know they're dumber than dumb, but isn't that a bridge too far?

Cat meme=pu$$y

the one dude bragged about being a Canadian and rich as Uncle Scrooge McDuck

hasn't been around lately  :D