Dolphins Cut Branden Albert

thebandit27

Gotham Bill, Odds are that Whaley is going to draft a DB, especially of Gilmore leaves. So brace yourself for the inevitable. Don't allow your nerves to be jangled more than necessary. Each year it's the same mind-set that has coursed through this organization resulting in the same results. So accept the inevitable and don't let it cloud your day.

If the Bills don't come out of this draft with a credible qb prospect I will join the ranks that you with great distinction lead. The motto of our dispirited group is : Oh no, not again! :cry:

LOL John, we are getting old. The younger posters (lucky for them) were not around for much of our suffering. When Whitner was drafted in 2006, I remember posting on TSW, asking if he was tall enough to get on all of the rides at Disney. We were here for draft after draft watching our GMs shun good quarterbacks and blockers for much less useful players.

That said, I will never stop hoping. SOME day, we will have a killer draft! We will probably have to get rid of Whaley for this to occur but again, there is always hope.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/02/16/report-dolphins-will-cut-branden-albert/

I'd look at him as an option for RT, plus he can play some guard like he did in college.

Bonus that he doesn't count against the compensatory pick formula since he's a cut.

Anonymous source says he was being cut because he was being beat regularly by Mario Williams in practice.

Edited by Koolaid