Trump and Russia

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And who is Torshin connected to, Peace? 

(Hint, it's not Trump or his team)

He donated between $50k and $100 k to the Clinton foundation.

He dined with Trump Jr. during the 2016 NRA convention.

He was caught by the Spanish authorities on legal wiretaps during the 2016 presidential election.

He's connected to many folks. Let the facts play out. You may need to adjust your tinfoil hat.

Edited by peace out

Just now, peace out said:

He donated between $50k and $100 k to the Clinton foundation.

He dined with Trump Jr. during the 2016 NRA convention.

He was caught by the Spanish authorities on legal wiretaps during the 2016 presidential election.

He's connected to many folks. Let the facts play out. You may need to adjust your tinfoil hat.

You're getting closer (not trying to be a dick, trying to get you to discover for yourself because it always has more impact). Who's running the Butina investigation? Mueller? Or is it Trump's DOJ?

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're getting closer (not trying to be a dick, trying to get you to discover for yourself because it always has more impact). Who's running the Butina investigation? Mueller? Or is it Trump's DOJ?

There's a reason this isn't in the Mueller thread.

I'm well aware of the conspiracies surrounding Torshin. I suggest, though, we each wait for the facts to come out before connecting him to either political party.

:beer:

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, peace out said:

There's a reason this isn't in the Mueller thread.

I'm well aware of the conspiracies surrounding Torshin. I suggest, though, we each wait for the facts to come out before connecting him to either political party.

:beer:

Now you call for waiting for the facts to come out before jumping to conclusions.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Thread:

The Obama administration provided information to the Senate Intelligence Committee prior to leaving office, and prior to an administration taking office they were afraid would suppress the information.

I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of malfeasance in that.  

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The Obama administration provided information to the Senate Intelligence Committee prior to leaving office, and prior to an administration taking office they were afraid would suppress the information.

I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of malfeasance in that.  

You might wanna read the article.

Didn't the DOJ do the same thing back then? I remember (vaguely) that some (interim perhaps) Department head rushing to get things put out into the air because they were "afraid" the new administration would bury the info. Sally Yates perhaps? :unsure:

Step up to the plate Greggy, real news or disinformation?

New report on Russian disinformation, prepared for the Senate, shows the operation’s scale and sweep

A report prepared for the Senate that provides the most sweeping analysis yet of Russia’s disinformation campaign around the 2016 election found the operation used every major social media platform to deliver words, images and videos tailored to voters’ interests to help elect President Trump — and worked even harder to support him while in office.

The report, a draft of which was obtained by The Washington Post, is the first to study the millions of posts provided by major technology firms to the Senate Intelligence Committee, led by Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), its chairman, and Sen. Mark Warner (Va.), its ranking Democrat. The bipartisan panel hasn’t said whether it endorses the findings. It plans to release it publicly along with another study later this week.