Trump and Russia

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Reviewing an average of 10 pages per day for the next 45 years seems unreasonable. I mean, the reviewers have to take breaks, lunch hour, bathroom time, etc., not to mention weekends and vacations. I think they should have to produce no more than 150 pages every 30 days.

On May 27, 2018 at 6:58 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

I have oscillated between fictionalizing this (for my own safety/financial benefits) and keeping it non fiction and just an expose piece. Goal is still the latter, though it doesn't rule out the former happening later down the line. In order for me to finish the non fiction side well, I need to lock in one (maybe two) more interviews with some of the bigger fish. That's in the process of being set up... I'll know in a few weeks if it's a go.

I have generated a highly encrypted code name for you much like I have done for my female clientele over the years.  I am doing this pro bono.  Your code name is TreggyG and it will keep you safe.

Intersting side note:  the code names for the broads were also free for a while but I had to start charging because every time I said"pro bono" things got a little crazy. 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I have generated a highly encrypted code name for you much like I have done for my female clientele over the years.  I am doing this pro bono.  Your code name is TreggyG and it will keep you safe.

Intersting side note:  the code names for the broads were also free for a while but I had to start charging because every time I said"pro bono" things got a little crazy. 

Did these incidents happen "In Camera"?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Did these incidents happen "In Camera"?

Dude.  I can't charge what I do without complete discretion.  

I still get royalty checks daily from chicks because they had midnight fantasies about Beerboy.  Can you even wrap your brain around how much effort goes into setting up an operation like that and how much discretion is required?

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Dude.  I can't charge what I do without complete discretion.  

I still get royalty checks daily from chicks because they had midnight fantasies about Beerboy.  Can you even wrap your brain around how much effort goes into setting up an operation like that and how much discretion is required?

Sorry dude, I never knew you were Beerboy's pimp, but "In Camera" is a legal term and you have in all ways violated it in spirit.

Legal Definition of 'In Camera'

https://www.lectlaw.com/def/i018.htm

In camera hearings often take place concerning delicate evidentiary matters, to shield a jury from bias caused by certain matters, or to protect the privacy of the people involved and are common in cases of guardianships, adoptions and custody disputes alleging child abuse.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Sorry dude, I never knew you were Beerboy's pimp, but "In Camera" is a legal term and you have in all ways violated it in spirit.

Legal Definition of 'In Camera'

https://www.lectlaw.com/def/i018.htm

In camera hearings often take place concerning delicate evidentiary matters, to shield a jury from bias caused by certain matters, or to protect the privacy of the people involved and are common in cases of guardianships, adoptions and custody disputes alleging child abuse.

You have clearly committed a Higgs Boson fallacy here.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

You have clearly committed a Higgs Boson fallacy here.

I create a God particle? Truly you give me too much credit..........................................................................................................................................my son.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I create a God particle? Truly you give me too much credit..........................................................................................................................................my son.

Higgs Boson fallacy is making a big deal about something really tiny.  

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Higgs Boson fallacy is making a big deal about something really tiny.  

Higgs Boson walks into a Church.  The priest says, I'm sorry but we don't allow Higgs Boson particles in our church.  To which the Higgs Boson responds: Without me there is no mass

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

Again, why hasn’t Carter Page been arrested and charged?

Or Mifsud... Great read:

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/05/26/the_maltese_phantom_of_russiagate_.html

In interviews with RealClearInvestigations, Roh and Pastor said Mifsud is anything but a Russian spy. Rather, he is more likely a Western intelligence asset.

I can attest to this. Chasing down Mifsud's legend and history in the IC was one of the first trails I went down - and one of the only trails I went down that ended with direct threats against me. Note too, Misfud and Steele have one degree of separation (a man named Crawford who served under Steele in Moscow and now works with Misfud at LAD (London Academy of Diplomacy). 

If Mifsud is MI6, with deep connections to Langley and the Clintons (all of which he has) - and Downer is connected to MI6 and the Clintons (which he is) - and Halper is connected to Langley, the Bushes, and Clintons (which he is)... that's literally every single origin point of the "Russian collusion" story covered with deep, deep, western IC taint. 

All began moving and chirping after April 18th, 2016 - and months before Crossfire Hurricane was open. 

These are facts. Not speculations. 

There's no way to rectify these facts without considering the possibility of a frame up.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1