Trump and Russia

4 minutes ago, garybusey said:

I tend to agree.

Well yeah, of course you do.

You're siding with the folks who are looking to start World War Three, engaging the Russians in a shooting war, rather than the folks who are working to normalize relations, and press for peace.

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Well yeah, of course you do.

You're siding with the folks who are looking to start World War Three, engaging the Russians in a shooting war, rather than the folks who are working to normalize relations, and press for peace.

Yeah, come on guys, let's be cool-headed and non-confrontational, like Donald Trump.

Edited by Cugalabanza

1 minute ago, Cugalabanza said:

Yeah, come on guys, let's be cool-headed and non-confrontational, like Donald Trump.

Say what you will about the man, but his foreign policy has been nothing short of world changing for the greater good. 

He is walking us back from the edge of a shooting war with Russia, which was being sought by the CIA and hawkish uni-polarist elements within our government.  He has gotten North Korea to come to the table and negotiate nuclear disarmament, he has worked to purge the bad actors in Saudi Arabia, he has defeated ISIS, he has eliminated the funding for Hezbollah which is leading to the fall of the Mullahs in Iran, and he is now working to broker peace between Israel and Palestine.

So, as distasteful as you may find it, yes, Donald Trump has been the pinnacle of tremendous global leadership, and the world is a better place for it. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Do you have your definition of what a store is down yet?

It was pathetic when Barack did it as well. 

He never defined it, so no.

Have you actually had an original thought yet?

Just now, Koko78 said:

He never defined it, so no.

Have you actually had an original thought yet?

Once you define the following words I'll answer your question. I'd hate to be misinterpreted by Professor Chaos.

1. have

2. you

3. actually

4. had

5. an

6. original

7. thought

8. yet

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Say what you will about the man, but his foreign policy has been nothing short of world changing for the greater good. 

He is walking us back from the edge of a shooting war with Russia, which was being sought by the CIA and hawkish uni-polarist elements within our government.  He has gotten North Korea to come to the table and negotiate nuclear disarmament, he has worked to purge the bad actors in Saudi Arabia, he has defeated ISIS, he has eliminated the funding for Hezbollah which is leading to the fall of the Mullahs in Iran, and he is now working to broker peace between Israel and Palestine.

So, as distasteful as you may find it, yes, Donald Trump has been the pinnacle of tremendous global leadership, and the world is a better place for it. 

I begrudgingly concede much of this.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Once you define the following words I'll answer your question. I'd hate to be misinterpreted by Professor Chaos.

1. have

2. you

3. actually

4. had

5. an

6. original

7. thought

8. yet

Ah, so the answer is no.

Come back when you have some originality, kid.

13 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

I begrudgingly concede much of this.

Be very careful here.  It's a slippery slope.

I started as a vocal Never Trump libertarian, but after beginning to begrudgingly concede to his achievements, I was compelled, by hard evidence, to begrudgingly concede to the likelihood of a targeted conspiracy against his Administration by treasonous elements within our prior government and career holdovers still entrenched; and now here I am publicly defending him on a fringe NFL fan site.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I started as a vocal Never Trump libertarian, but after beginning to begrudgingly concede to his achievements, I was compelled, by hard evidence, to begrudgingly concede to the likelihood of a targeted conspiracy against his Administration by treasonous elements within our prior government and career holdovers still entrenched; and now here I am publicly defending him on a fringe NFL fan site.

:lol:

The world is so bonkers, I feel like anything is possible at this point. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I started as a vocal Never Trump libertarian.....

Not only vocal, but adamant. You wouldn't even vote for him as an anti-Hillary vote. You supported Johnson, as I recall. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This is a bunch of crap.

This is no FRINGE NFL fan site! 

• Haha (+1) 2