Trump and Russia

Just now, Billsmisery said:

Not a leftist. Just despise Trump and his dumbas supporters such as yourself! Have a good night tough guy, I'll bet your wife wishes she had something better

Voted Jill Stein last election idiot. May do it again, but your 'outreach to me' may swing me Trump in 2020.

I voted for a woman and an environmentalist last election. I refuse to endorse 'the Party' like you.

Brainwashed moron.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/8/2020 at 12:53 AM, Billsmisery said:

I have 8 inches and thick. I'm sure your wife would be more than pleased considering she gets the old same ol' same ol'. Have her message me I'll take care of the needs you aren't fulfilling.

I should do better. Not a good post.

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Moving troops from Germany to Poland, competing with Russia as far as providing Europe with natural gas, putting the toughest sanctions on Russia that they've ever had and controlling the energy market at Russia's detriment is kissing Putin's ass. Too bad the people giving you your talking points have their heads up their asses. 

So, you have heard Trump criticize the murdering Putin?

We have all heard Trump say he trusts the murdering Putin more than US intelligence, even you.

Care to explain why that is?

You can't. 

Who is relying on talking points, here?

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

So, you have heard Trump criticize the murdering Putin?

We have all heard Trump say he trusts the murdering Putin more than US intelligence, even you.

Care to explain why that is?

You can't. 

Who is relying on talking points, here?

Typical liberal. Ignore all the concrete, measurable steps Trump has taken against Putin/Russia and let a fabricated bunch of words guide your opinion. Actions speak larger than words. 

Today I'm work with a GI nurse who is from Russia.  Earlier the GI doc asked her about Navalny.  She said he's a POS that many Russians wanted dead because he's being paid by Soros and a traitor to Russia, and said Putin didn't do it because he wouldn't have done it the same way as the guy in England and if he wanted him dead, he'd be dead.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Typical liberal. Ignore all the concrete, measurable steps Trump has taken against Putin/Russia and let a fabricated bunch of words guide your opinion. Actions speak larger than words. 

If Trump has been so tough on Russia, why does Putin support Trump?

The answers are in here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/08/09/russia-is-actively-helping-trump-again/

Back to my question:

Why can't Trump say anything negative about Putin?

Why are you so scared of answering this simple question?

He certainly has criticized heads of many other countries. 

Yeah, I already know you can't answer. 

3 hours ago, Gary M said:

That's not news !!!!!

image.thumb.png.826acd2472b9f70b9c26b782af6e5013.png

image.png

Why don't you take a shot at the question your ally keeps dodging. 

Trump often criticizes democratically elected leaders of other countries, yet won't consistently criticize despots. Why?

Most importantly, why won't he ever criticize Putin, a man who murders journalists and political opponents?

Is it because he admires those things and wishes he could get away with it?

Try not to be as cowardly as your buddy.

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Most importantly, why won't he ever criticize Putin, a man who murders journalists and political opponents?

:lol: 

* He destroyed a cadre of Russian mercs in Syria

* He pushed Germany and the EU not to buy Russia's primary economic product

* He's (likely) moving troops into Poland from Germany, putting them closer to Russia

* He armed the Ukrainian resistance 

* He made the US energy independent

* He pulled US forces out of Syria, Iraq, and the ME -- forcing Putin to carry more water in the region

Someone cares more about words than actions. But sure, why not have POTUS get into a verbal pissing match with the largest nuclear arsenal on the planet. That's great strategic advice, Kemp. MENSA level thinking right there :lol: 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 5