Trump and Russia

First people? Sure/maybe, but many investigative reporters have joined they fray to uncover relevant facts. People have already been fired for this and/or recused themselves. The connections are real enough, lies have been told, we are seeing outright obstruction in many areas and on top of that the FBI is investigating. If it was just FBI or some other intelligence agency, you might have a point, but this is a hydra headed monster at this point.

Lots of investigative journalists joined the fray in 2002 and 2003 too, telling us all how Iraq had WMD. Then, like now, they did so relying on unnamed sources from the IC and offered little to no evidence outside of those sources.

Look how that worked out.

Flynn is looking for immunity to testify

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mike-flynn-offers-to-testify-in-exchange-for-immunity-1490912959

Lots of investigative journalists joined the fray in 2002 and 2003 too, telling us all how Iraq had WMD. Then, like now, they did so relying on unnamed sources from the IC and offered little to no evidence outside of those sources.

Look how that worked out.

No, not investigative journalists. Many of those challenged the Bush administrion on the point.

No, not investigative journalists. Many of those challenged the Bush administrion on the point.

Your ability to reinvent history is at least entertaining. ;)

Mike Flynn has offered to testify to the FBI and Congress...in exchange for immunity from prosecution.

Good. Let's hear what he has to say. Will it be an open session? I imagine they'd have to have a classified one as well.

Nvm this is just part of the distraction to take away our rights. Right? I have my tinfoil hat on, I'm ready to be like rhino!

That's not what generated that response.

It was your reaction. You clearly care much more about partisanship than you do about anything to do with this investigation. Which is fine, you're free to your opinions. It's just disappointing, and frankly, an example of much larger problems within the nation's political discourse at this time.

That's not what generated that response.

It was your reaction. You clearly care much more about partisanship than you do about anything to do with this investigation. Which is fine, you're free to your opinions. It's just disappointing, and frankly, an example of much larger problems within the nation's political discourse at this time.

My opinion is that there's a lot of smoke and this administration is a **** show. Mattis and McMasters are the only two capable people on his whole team. I'm looking forward to this investigation and the results. I am a Bernie guy and think America is getting embarrassed by Trump and his team. Think what you want.

My opinion is that there's a lot of smoke and this administration is a **** show. Mattis and McMasters are the only two capable people on his whole team. I'm looking forward to this investigation and the results. I am a Bernie guy and think America is getting embarrassed by Trump and his team. Think what you want.

Don't worry. I do.

:beer:

[This is an automated response.]

1icr79.jpg

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.9.