NFL Combine List: Chad Kelly Not Invited

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

You guys know more than Polian and I'm sure that he is willing to put his rep on the line for Chad freaking Kelly because he's is Jim's nephew. I am not an expert but I watched almost every game Kelly played at Ole Miss and he can do everything you need a pro QB to do. If the Bills pass on him it could end up being the biggest embarresmant of the drought. Worse than taking TJ Graham over Russell Wilson.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

You guys know more than Polian and I'm sure that he is willing to put his rep on the line for Chad freaking Kelly because he's is Jim's nephew. I am not an expert but I watched almost every game Kelly played at Ole Miss and he can do everything you need a pro QB to do. If the Bills pass on him it could end up being the biggest embarresmant of the drought. Worse than taking TJ Graham over Russell Wilson.

FWIW Polian also expected Landry Jones to be a great NFL QB. Chad Kelly is a bum!

Um...what?

:w00t::w00t: :w00t:

Edited by Kirby Jackson

17 fire emojis.

One for each year of the drought.

Per Bill Polian on Mike and Mike - "Chad Kelly is the best quarterback in the draft"

"Football Czar"

That said, Kelly has a lot more going for him than some around here realize. Elite arm, for starters.

"Football Czar"

That said, Kelly has a lot more going for him than some around here realize. Elite arm, for starters.

My biggest on-field problem with Kelly is that he shows zero ability to touch pass. His deep balls and fade throws are always rockets--if he can't develop touch, he can't start in this league.

"Football Czar"

Elite arm means quite a bit less when a QB has suspect decision making both on and off the field.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Elite arm means quite a bit less when a QB has suspect decision making both on and off the field.

I agree. I think he has the best potential at QB in this draft (given my thoughts on this QB class that isn't saying much),but it could be difficult for him to find open receivers from a jail cell. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

I've seen a lot of Kelly living in SEC country. If the name on the back of the jersey read "Smith" and not "Kelly" there isn't a person here that would be proclaiming him the QB of the future (or worse yet a bigger mistake than TJ Graham over Russell Wilson).He makes terrible decisions on and off the field. Chad Kelly has some arm talent but his decision making is that of an 18 year-old. He doesn't have the maturity to be the guy. He will be lucky to be drafted.