Shady: PFF "a bunch of nerds" for leaving him off top 101

YoloinOhio

So playing hurt wouldn't effect his yards per touch? Interesting.

Look, you obviously don't like a certain style of back and prefer a one cut down hill runner. Fine. I'll take Shady and his contract.

And it's amazing that, even by your standards, he's a better than average YPA back while leading the league in negative yardage

Just remember, you're arguing with a guy who bet Shady would be out of the NFL (not just off the Bills roster, but out of the league) and working in radio before he turned 30.

He's not being rational when talking about McCoy, he's desperately trying to make the facts match his world view. It's a common theme with Badol.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoy has been elite since forever.

This Taylor story is pretty cool though. His passing definetly keeps defenses on their toes.

Let me remind you of your take on Spiller going to New Orleans;
"Lolz at the Spiller haters. Get your last shots in. Not as good as sproles ? Time to calibrate those eye tests.

Not gonna be much talking when Spillers catching screens and ripping it up for fantasy owners next year. Lock it down ! "

The surest sign that a person is wrong on TSW is if they share an opinion with you and C.Biscuit.........consistently the two worst opinions on TSW. :beer:

"Lolz at the Spiller haters. Get your last shots in. Not as good as sproles ? Time to calibrate those eye tests.

Not gonna be much talking when Spillers catching screens and ripping it up for fantasy owners next year. Lock it down ! "

The surest sign that a person is wrong on TSW is if they share an opinion with you and C.Biscuit.........consistently the two worst opinions on TSW. :beer:

Cool story. Tell me how that correlates to you embarrassing yourself with this year and a half Shady McCoy diatribe.

Take the L bud. Shady rules and always has.

Cheers to shady and the new qb.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

ya dont look up the stats or anything just rip posts and call people names, guess the truth would hurt you too much, with your man crush on mccoy and all, or maybe its that youre a woman? also you dont "make the bet" on paypal nimrod, you just pay when you look up the proof and see your wrong.

Yea, I don't have the time to do the research for you. If you want to be an ass-clown and make idiotic statements at least try to back it up. You can go to ESPN right now and go through LeSean McCoy's game logs for the last two years and find out exactly how many times he has run for a 5 yard loss or more. The fact that you are calling on others to do your research for you shows how full of **** you are.

Just for continued discussion, I looked up the stats for you guys. I won't comment on them other than to say, obviously, negative yardage is already subtracted from his overall stats, which were pretty damn good.

All of LeSean McCoy's negative runs in 2016

Week 1 Baltimore: 1 for -6, 1 for -1

Week 2 NY Jets: 1 for -2, 1 for -3

Week 3 Arizona: 1 for -2, 1 for -3

Week 4 Patriots: 1 for -1, 1 for -4

Week 5 LA Rams: 1 for -2, 1 for -3

Week 6 SF 49ers: 1 for -2, 1 for -5, 1 for -5

Week 7 Dolphins: 1 for -2, 1 for -3

Week 9 Seattle: 1 for -2, 1 for -1

Week 10 Bengals: 1 for -1

Week 11 Jaguars: 1 for -1, 1 for -2, 1 for -1, 1 for -2, 1 for -2, 1 for -3

Week 12 Raiders: 1 for -2

Week 13 Steelers: 1 for -1

Week 14 Browns: No rushes for loss

Week 15 Dolphins; 1 for -3, 1 for -2, 1 for -2, 1 for -1, 1 for -1, 1 for -2

Week 16 NY Jets: 1 for -2

So, in 2016, 33 of Shady's 234 rushes went for a loss. 3 of those were for minus 5 yards or more. 10 of them were for 3 yards or more. 23 of his rushes for loss

were for minus 1 or 2 yards only.

<p>

Haha. I've haven't posted in months yet my name is still in your husky mouth. Gotta love the guy who takes about worst opinions who devotes 100s of posts backing up his stupid take about McCoy after a great season.

But I know how much being "smart" on this message board means to you. This is probably the highlight of your weekend. You are so superior to all of us. Thanks for taking the time to post here. What would with do without all your vast knowledge and d bag attitude? McCoy isn't good, you're right!

Haha. I've haven't posted in months yet my name is still in your husky mouth. Gotta love the guy who takes about worst opinions who devotes 100s of posts backing up his stupid take about McCoy after a great season.

But I know how much being "smart" on this message board means to you. This is probably the highlight of your weekend. You are so superior to all of us. Thanks for taking the time to post here. What would with do without all your vast knowledge and d bag attitude? McCoy isn't good, you're right!

It's not personal........Joe Montana still gets brought up in QB discussions........you still get brought up in bad take discussion. :beer:

Your takes have routinely been awful..............and your pro-Dick Jauron crusade is still EASILY the worst take in the history of TSW........3+ years of attacking anyone who questioned him........a sig-line comparing him to Bill Belichick. :lol:

Shall we quote you from the same Spiller thread? Guaranteed that you were all-in on CJ just as heavy as Ryan "L". :flirt:

It's not personal........Joe Montana still gets brought up in QB discussions........you still get brought up in bad take discussion. :beer:

Your takes have routinely been awful..............and your pro-Dick Jauron crusade is still EASILY the worst take in the history of TSW........3+ years of attacking anyone who questioned him........a sig-line comparing him to Bill Belichick. :lol:

Shall we quote you from the same Spiller thread? Guaranteed that you were all-in on CJ just as heavy as Ryan "L". :flirt:

"Payton, who has had real success in the NFL, caters to his players' strengths. Crazy concept I know. Spiller is the best all around rb Payton has ever had. Sproles was a bit player before NO. Barring injury, a real concern for Spiller, he will have a monster year. And it will be another strike against what a joke our offense was under Marrone."

"But Sean Payton and Chip Kelly are thought of on the same level as Doug Marrone around the league as elite offensive coaches. :)"

I love this place.

These 5 year old stories are cool. They still aren't as fresh as your hot Shady takes.

5 years old?

It was the same offseason. :lol:

I love that you and C.Biscuit teamed up again.........the synergy of suck that your combined takes create is extraordinary. :thumbsup:

We would have to try a lot harder to top your Shady will be out of the league and on TV take.

You dance longer than Fred Astaire.

5 years old?

It was the same offseason. :lol:

I love that you and C.Biscuit teamed up again.........the synergy of suck that your combined takes create is extraordinary. :thumbsup:

Haha. What a pathetic human being you are. Please keep posting more worthless posts of how the McCoy for Kiki trade was bad for the Bills! We are all so fascinated by your amazing "logic." <insert smile emoji>

But then again, I've seen pictures of you so I understand posting on this board is as good as it gets for you. We all bow to your knowledge. McCoy sucks!!!

"Payton, who has had real success in the NFL, caters to his players' strengths. Crazy concept I know. Spiller is the best all around rb Payton has ever had. Sproles was a bit player before NO. Barring injury, a real concern for Spiller, he will have a monster year. And it will be another strike against what a joke our offense was under Marrone."

"But Sean Payton and Chip Kelly are thought of on the same level as Doug Marrone around the league as elite offensive coaches. :)"

I love this place.

Damn, C.Biscuit. Just Dayummmmm! :lol:

Haha. What a pathetic human being you are. Please keep posting more worthless posts of how the McCoy for Kiki trade was bad for the Bills! We are all so fascinated by your amazing "logic." <insert smile emoji>

But then again, I've seen pictures of you so I understand posting on this board is as good as it gets for you. We all bow to your knowledge. McCoy sucks!!!

Man you are full of anger! :lol:

Nice! :D

Yea, I don't have the time to do the research for you. If you want to be an ass-clown and make idiotic statements at least try to back it up. You can go to ESPN right now and go through LeSean McCoy's game logs for the last two years and find out exactly how many times he has run for a 5 yard loss or more. The fact that you are calling on others to do your research for you shows how full of **** you are.

ignoring the fact that its true and still not providing stats....you keep talking...out your a ss. the point is he sucked a "D" worse than you and your posts in 2015, but you want to harp on the 5 yard comment when many times it was just 3 or 4 sometimes 6....either way his selfish attempts to make big plays and beat his old team and ignore the blocking schemes to at least get 2 or 3 yards, hurt the team. like spiller used to. but you need to run to your mommy because i said your favorite player lost 5 yards alot.

These 5 year old stories are cool. They still aren't as fresh as your hot Shady takes.

you liked Spiller????....(fart noise)

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

ignoring the fact that its true and still not providing stats....you keep talking...out your a ss. the point is he sucked a "D" worse than you and your posts in 2015, but you want to harp on the 5 yard comment when many times it was just 3 or 4 sometimes 6....either way his selfish attempts to make big plays and beat his old team and ignore the blocking schemes to at least get 2 or 3 yards, hurt the team. like spiller used to. but you need to run to your mommy because i said your favorite player lost 5 yards alot.

you liked Spiller????....(fart noise)

This is a weak troll job.