Trump surprised that presidency is actual work

DC Tom

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guys a horse are you kidding? First indication was his campaign. Non stop several cities a day. Now as president he gets 4 hours of sleep. Started working well before the inauguration. I don't get it. The lazy pos we just endured for 8 years did nothing but golf, vacation and regurgitate pre written bullshite off a teleprompter . Fvck, he had nothing to do with his Obamacare mess. The insurance industry wrote that thing up. All he did was market it.

You mean a jackass. What good is not sleeping when he spends his nights tweeting insults or calling an advisor at 3am to find out if a strong dollar is good or bad. Maybe he should spend the time reading about the economy, the Constitution, and the branches of government. Obama waited four months before golfing. "So-called president" Trump has already already taken two weekends to golf, at a time when he says we face an imminent threat from terrorists trying to get into the U.S..

trump%2Bgolf%2Bcourse8.jpg

I dunno. I got a completely different read from the original article. He's frustrated at the leaks coming out of his inner circle. That's understandable (that they're happening) because there are a lot of newbies in that inner circle who are vying for status. Methinks they'll be on the outside looking in once he finds out who's doing the leaking. He's made a lot of changes already going back to firing his campaign manager in mid stream. I think he's a workaholic. To me he doesn't look that healthy, and he's setting an incredible pace. He should hit the salad bar for awhile or he won't have "resigning" as an option. JMHO.

I dunno. I got a completely different read from the original article. He's frustrated at the leaks coming out of his inner circle. That's understandable (that they're happening) because there are a lot of newbies in that inner circle who are vying for status. Methinks they'll be on the outside looking in once he finds out who's doing the leaking. He's made a lot of changes already going back to firing his campaign manager in mid stream. I think he's a workaholic. To me he doesn't look that healthy, and he's setting an incredible pace. He should hit the salad bar for awhile or he won't have "resigning" as an option. JMHO.

I think it's a good bet to assume the bulk of the leaks are happening for the reasons you've stated above.

I think it's also a good bet to assume that at least some of the leaks are coming from IC sources who are opposed to 45 and trying to do him dirty. Especially the "unnamed" leaks which are reported by CNN, Washington Post or NYT.

Washington Post has an obvious CIA history and is now owned and operated by an openly admitted CIA asset. CNN, especially their State Department reporters, have long carried the water for a specific clique in the IC and seemingly are continuing to do so with their neo-McCarthyism bent. The NYT is a less controlled, though certain reporters (you know who they are) who were complicit in pushing the agenda for Iraq 2 are still there and still pushing agenda of that same sect.

It's going to be a fun couple years.

• 1 month later...

Pasta really is just a talking point bot, isn't he?

I really didn't believe that at first...

Not a tough one to make. Just recycle the Obama complaints from the past eight years.

The tough part is writing one that acts as though it's being as profound as PastaJoe seems to think he is.