Trump surprised that presidency is actual work

DC Tom

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering the previous occupant of the White House's well document penchant for the links, I'd make a comment about the proverbial pot and the kettle.

But then I'd be called Raysis©

Obama: 1 day of golf per 8.8 days being president

Trump: 1 day of golf per 5.9 days being president

Obama: 1 day of golf per 8.8 days being president

Trump: 1 day of golf per 5.9 days being president

NOW you're counting golf days?

NOW?

I can't wait to hear how outraged you'll be when you read a story about how Trump forced a wedding to be canceled so he could play golf at the course where the wedding was taking place.

I'll bet you'll be furious, won't you, you freaking liberal dumbass.

Edited by LABillzFan

NOW?

I can't wait to hear how outraged you'll be when you read a story about how Trump forced a wedding to be canceled so he could play golf at the course where the wedding was taking place.

Best meltdown ever.

NOW?

Heh. I think the fact that you still think in terms of 'liberal' and (I'm assuming) 'conservative' when discussing the greater American political landscape, as if there were any meaningful distinction in terms of positive socioeconomic impact or governmental efficacy at large between the two, speaks volumes.

It's 2017, bro. Stop driving that horse and buggy.

*Horse not house JFC

Edited by GoBills808

Heh. I think the fact that you still think in terms of 'liberal' and (I'm assuming) 'conservative' when discussing the greater American political landscape, as if there were any meaningful distinction in terms of positive socioeconomic impact or governmental efficacy at large between the two, speaks volumes.

It's 2017, bro. Stop driving that horse and buggy.

*Horse not house JFC

Yeah, I'll be sure to take advice about the greater American political landscape from a person who actually thinks a point is to be made by counting the average number of days the presidents play golf.

Wait. Let me guess. You were just kidding.

Considering the previous occupant of the White House's well document penchant for the links, I'd make a comment about the proverbial pot and the kettle.

But then I'd be called Raysis©

Here's the thing, every POTUS takes time away from the White House, and for the most part the amount Obama, Bush Jr, Clinton, etc took off is all relatively consistent. And then there's Trump, taking most weekends 'off'*.

So yeah, the activities might be the same, but the quantity does matter, imo.

* - Even when a POTUS is on 'vacation' they are still 'working'... at least usually.

Edited by Dorkington

Yeah, I'll be sure to take advice about the greater American political landscape from a person who actually thinks a point is to be made by counting the average number of days the presidents play golf.

Wait. Let me guess. You were just kidding.

Oh my..going down kicking and screaming I see.

To be fair, it must be hard going through life deciphering liberal conspiracies at every turn. Seeing as you're puzzling over a pretty straightforward percentage I'll spare you the heavy lifting: Trump plays more golf than Obama. Full stop.

Oh my..going down kicking and screaming I see.

To be fair, it must be hard going through life deciphering liberal conspiracies at every turn. Seeing as you're puzzling over a pretty straightforward percentage I'll spare you the heavy lifting: Trump plays more golf than Obama. Full stop.

I'm not puzzling over the percentage.

I'm puzzling over how anyone at anytime for any reason would find it necessary to not only come up with those numbers, but use them for any reason in any discussion. If your big point for the week is "Trump plays more golf than Obama," then perhaps we all have a better understanding why someone decided to shut down BBMB.

Here's the thing, every POTUS takes time away from the White House, and for the most part the amount Obama, Bush Jr, Clinton, etc took off is all relatively consistent. And then there's Trump, taking most weekends 'off'*.

So yeah, the activities might be the same, but the quantity does matter, imo.

* - Even when a POTUS is on 'vacation' they are still 'working'... at least usually.

What really gets me is the people bitching about Trump playing too much golf are the same people bitching about how thoroughly incapable he is of being president.

You'd think they'd be happy someone so incompetent is spending so much time not doing his job.

What really gets me is the people bitching about Trump playing too much golf are the same people bitching about how thoroughly incapable he is of being president.

You'd think they'd be happy someone so incompetent is spending so much time not doing his job.

While there is inescapable logic to this, the problem then revolves around the idiots he leaves in charge when he's taking in the links.

While there is inescapable logic to this, the problem then revolves around the idiots he leaves in charge when he's taking in the links.

I'd prefer if Ivanka is in charge.

Do you have an issue with a woman running the country or are you a sexist?