How the Anti-Vaxxers Are Winning

Just let a virus chop up the fetus. Win-win. Want less traffic & got rubella? Go stand next to a pregnant lady! How's that for choice.

It just kills me how the haters are so pro-life for fetuses and want everyone else to die.

Rubella, lol!

WHO | Rubella
www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs367/en/
Rubella is a contagious, generally mild viral infection that occurs most often in children and young adults. Rubella infection in pregnant women may cause fetal death or congenital defects known as congenital rubella syndrome (CRS). ... While the illness is generally mild in children ...
Its God's abortion solution

Bill Burr, actually.

They probably had similar lines. Mahers is not exact but same idea. It is a good line.

“I’m pro-choice, I’m for assisted suicide, I’m for regular suicide, I’m for whatever gets the freeway moving – that’s what I’m for,” said Maher

That's a population reduction plan I can get on board with. If you're too stupid to vaccinate, you're too stupid to breed.

but is it hillbillies in Kentucky and hoodrats in Chicago or is it stars like jenny McCarthy and hotties whom need to keep breeding successfully to ensure dove lotion stocks do not fall?

Enters from stage left: Deranged with a link to the anti-vaccine movement.

We set this thread up just for you!

What's the title of the thread?

Oh, right.

What's evidence of how they're winning?

Oh, right.

"Band everywhere?"

I'm not watching something that's "band everywhere." Because...what the **** is "band everywhere?" Is that the band Paul McCartney sang about?

:lol::lol:

Can we bring in the illegals, refugees, heck even The Fugees... Inoculate them, then kick them back out again?

other-side-of-ti3ppw.jpg

but-on-your-8aa0f7.jpg

"Fight terrorism! Make the whole world autistic!" -The Trump Plan

What's the title of the thread?

Oh, right.

What's evidence of how they're winning?

Oh, right.

:lol::lol:

It was an OpEd piece, my OP link that is.

But Trump does have the ear of Robert Kennedy III... Yes he is a lib loon! But that can't be good... Especially getting a Kennedy involved. :-/ Is that some evidence that the anti-vaxxer agenda may be winning. ??

Enters from stage left: Deranged with a link to the anti-vaccine movement.

We set this thread up just for you!

I don't think DR is anti-vaxxer. He did use the "scary" emoticon. Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Is it true that vaccine companies can't be sued? Kind of weird if that's the case isn't it?

"Supreme Court vaccine ruling: parents can't sue drug makers for kids' health problems. (AP) WASHINGTON, D.C. - The Supreme Court ruled Tuesday that a federal law prohibits lawsuits against drug makers over serious side effects from childhood vaccines.Feb 23, 2011"

Is it true that vaccine companies can't be sued? Kind of weird if that's the case isn't it?

"Supreme Court vaccine ruling: parents can't sue drug makers for kids' health problems. (AP) WASHINGTON, D.C. - The Supreme Court ruled Tuesday that a federal law prohibits lawsuits against drug makers over serious side effects from childhood vaccines.Feb 23, 2011"

There is this:

https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/300aa-15

Yes. It stems from the Swine Flu vaccination program in 1976-77. Short version: vaccine makers wouldn't participate without guarantees from liability. The Supreme Court decided that that protection extends to childhood vaccines, on the basis that you can't realistically sue a vaccine maker that's required to manufacture a mandatory vaccine.

So for Eric the Weird and others of his ilk, let's stipulate that Barron is Autistic. In that case, wouldn't it be a somewhat reasonable thing to try to find out what caused it and why there is such an epidemic of Autism - especially in boys in the US? RFK Jr. hasn't been given any authority other than to chair a commission to examine the issues. Sure he's a loon, as is Jenny McCarthy, but AFAIK that commission has zero power.

So for Eric the Weird and others of his ilk, let's stipulate that Barron is Autistic. In that case, wouldn't it be a somewhat reasonable thing to try to find out what caused it and why there is such an epidemic of Autism - especially in boys in the US? RFK Jr. hasn't been given any authority other than to chair a commission to examine the issues. Sure he's a loon, as is Jenny McCarthy, but AFAIK that commission has zero power.

But RFK has zero scientific basis for his whacko beliefs. There is no controversy until a loon is involved. This is like having Alex Jones investigate if we landed on the moon.

We already know why there's an epidemic of autism. It's not vaccines.

http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2017/02/trump-just-broadcast-a-dangerous-falsehood-about-autism-rates.html

Those who advocate for sound, evidence-based research about autism are extremely alarmed about Donald Trump, and for good reason: In addition to Trump’s ties to Andrew Wakefield, the disgraced British doctor whose debunked research helped fuel the false idea of links between childhood vaccines and autism, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., a notorious anti-vaxxer himself, told reporters back in January that Trump planned to tap him as chair of a commission on “vaccine safety.” There is no question at this point that Trump has significant connections to a pseudoscientific medical movement that spreads dangerous, disproven ideas.

• 7 years later...