So Much For Separating His Business From Government

Tiberius

I saw Chaffetz talking about this issue yesterday, it was encouraging to see. But if you don't know the difference between an ethics violation that may cost you your job and being charged with a crime, not sure what to say... many uber-liberals are so deep in their contempt for Trump they aren't even operating in reality anymore....

In fairness, the left believes anyone who doesn't agree with them belongs in prison, and every who does agree with them should live without borders.

This would be no exception.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff Boyst, Dr, Esq M.D IX

1043 turner road

Lexington NC 27292

Get on my level and grow a pair, nancy

Your search - Jeff Boyst, Dr, Esq M.D IX, 1043 turner road, Lexington NC 27292 - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

• Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
  • Try different keywords.
  • Try more general keywords.
  • Try fewer keywords.
  • Try not believing anything you read on PPP

A Pair of What Exactly??? Bogus, Non-Existent Boobs?

I don't think he realizes how little !@#$s I give... it will be fun. He wanted me to pm him my name and address.

Yeah, just like I notice that you still haven't told me what HNIC stands for here on PPP. You said it, now grow a pair and flesh out your previous post. After all you supposedly have a Mucho Grande Pair and don't have any F**ks left to give, so why not?

Edited by George

Your search - Jeff Boyst, Dr, Esq M.D IX, 1043 turner road, Lexington NC 27292 - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

• Try fewer keywords.

Yeah, just like I notice that you still haven't told me what HNIC stands for here on PPP. You said it, now grow a pair and flesh out your previous post. After all you supposedly have a Mucho Grande Pair and don't have any F**ks left to give, so why not?

George, the anti semitic is back. Gel Mibson welcomes you. Head Numbskull In Charge, or something like that. Now will you return to your cave?

George, the anti semitic is back. Gel Mibson welcomes you. Head Numbskull In Charge, or something like that. Now will you return to your cave?

Who kicked over your rock? I wasn't talking to you, you have absolutely nothing to add to the current discussion, so please crawl back into your hole and don't bother me again until you come up with the Anti-Semantic posts you are constantly accusing me of making but can never produce when challenged.

Suggestions:

• Try fewer keywords.

look up Davidson county magazine. A nice picture of me and article about my farm. I think its online somewhere. Its on Facebook for sure

look up Davidson county magazine. A nice picture of me and article about my farm. I think its online somewhere. Its on Facebook for sure

I don't care about your name, address or farm.

What I care about is the fact that you still haven't told me what HNIC stands for here on PPP. You said it, now grow a pair and flesh out your previous post. After all you supposedly have a Mucho Grande Pair and don't have any F**ks left to give, so why not?

What I care about is the fact that you still haven't told me what HNIC stands for here on PPP. You said it, now grow a pair and flesh out your previous post. After all you supposedly have a Mucho Grande Pair and don't have any F**ks left to give, so why not?

I have no dog in this fight, like at all, but why would you assume HNIC stood for anything different on PPP than it does in the rest of the world? It's a pretty unambiguous acronym. I'm not sure what's got you so obsessed with getting clarification on something you already know the answer to.

its more fun watching whoever you are squirm.

You're a DA. That stands for digital assistant. You're also a piece of CP. Which stands for cheese pizza. And you also lick dsl. Drangonfly sternum lengths.

Your assificiation on my simple use of the four letrers hnic is hilarious. I don't know why you can't let it go and continue to get so choked up on it.

Hnic stands for hilarious dumbass is comical. The n is silent

I have no dog in this fight, like at all, but why would you assume HNIC stood for anything different on PPP than it does in the rest of the world? It's a pretty unambiguous acronym. I'm not sure what's got you so obsessed with getting clarification on something you already know the answer to.

atop. Soon we will have to tell him what all of our PPP clubs are like the KKK klub. And the SS groups.

Hell he may get wise to our special use of the POTUS acronym.

You know what is scary though, he asked where I live and my name. He isn't too good at acronyming so with all this help me may figure out KD in CA is KD from CA. Or DC Tom is Tom in DC.

Because I read right here on PPP that the only racist people left in America are the Black Lives Matter crowd. Yet a racist term like HNIC is thrown into a post like it's an acceptable title to bestow on a possible presidential candidate. (Not that I think either of the two politicians mentioned in your original post will be nominated.)

So it confuses me when clearly not racist at all posters here on PPP use racially derogatory language as if it meant something different from what you clearly admit it does mean.

It means the same thing on PPP as it does everywhere else, snowflake.

Oh, won't someone please give me an excuse to call everyone raaaaysis!!!

Because I read right here on PPP that the only racist people left in America are the Black Lives Matter crowd. Yet a racist term like HNIC is thrown into a post like it's an acceptable title to bestow on a possible presidential candidate. (Not that I think either of the two politicians mentioned in your original post will be nominated.)

So it confuses me when clearly not racist at all posters here on PPP use racially derogatory language as if it meant something different from what you clearly admit it does mean.

Oops! He beat me to the punch! :lol:

Because I read right here on PPP that the only racist people left in America are the Black Lives Matter crowd.

I missed that. Have just been skimming this thread.

Yet a racist term like HNIC is thrown into a post like it's an acceptable title to bestow on a possible presidential candidate. (Not that I think either of the two politicians mentioned in your original post will be nominated.)

You're free to form your own opinions of course, but I would advise to look more closely at the posting history of some of the folks you're probably talking about. There are plenty of posters who might give that impression when they are in fact just stirring the pot for shitss&giggles.

Then there are others who are proud to be defined as racists... but those are in the minority around here in my experience.

its more fun watching whoever you are squirm.

You're a DA. That stands for digital assistant. You're also a piece of CP. Which stands for cheese pizza. And you also lick dsl. Drangonfly sternum lengths.

Your assificiation on my simple use of the four letrers hnic is hilarious. I don't know why you can't let it go and continue to get so choked up on it.

Hnic stands for hilarious dumbass is comical. The n is silent

atop. Soon we will have to tell him what all of our PPP clubs are like the KKK klub. And the SS groups.

Hell he may get wise to our special use of the POTUS acronym.

You know what is scary though, he asked where I live and my name. He isn't too good at acronyming so with all this help me may figure out KD in CA is KD from CA. Or DC Tom is Tom in DC.

So you've got nothing left to defend your post with but a series of insults. How typical of PPP is that?

I've made my point.