So Much For Separating His Business From Government

Tiberius

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where exactly is the "his business" part?

It does involve his family business.

DJT_Headshot_V2_normal.jpg Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom. She is a great person -- always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible!

Of course it's a father's (blowhard) complaint, but it doesn't involve the government favoring his business,

but (you know) details.... :lol:

Edited by B-Man

Of course it's a father's (blowhard) complaint, but it doesn't involve the government favoring his business,

Well, you are B-Man, so he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and you'd be ok with it. You are a complete tool. An ignorant one at that

You would think with so much to choose from, even a moron like gatortard wouldn't miss this badly.

Maybe EII will ride in to his rescue.

It doesn't involve his own business, but he absolutely crossed the line with that comment.

It doesn't involve his own business, but he absolutely crossed the line with that comment.

Not according to B-Man. He reminds me of Bill O`Reilly trying to spin Trump`s BS because you know, Fair and Balanced.

Explain.

Instead of the daughter asking to borrow the Navy, the father is sending a subtle threat to a private enterprise to give preferential treatment to his daughter's business dealings.

It's fine if this was in Bolivia.

Don't hold your breath. Even if he deletes his Tiberius account, he'll just come up with a new name and keep posting the same nonsense.

Tiberius I have on ignore. I can't do that with Jim's president.

Instead of the daughter asking to borrow the Navy, the father is sending a subtle threat to a private enterprise to give preferential treatment to his daughter's business dealings.

I suspect that this will get old very fast and businesses will tell him to eff off. He's going to lose his bully pulpit quickly at this rate.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

"Threat" might be overstating it (in that I wouldn't be sure that was his intent, rather than to just tweet-vomit his disappointment in his normal fashion.) But it sure as **** wasn't a benign statement.

The historian in me finds this all fascinating. It's like watching Richard Nixon's internal monologue externalized.

So no primary challenge to Trump in 2020? That would be interesting. Won't happen, because the GOP base lives this guy

"Based on the current state of the DNC." Learn to read, you !@#$ing halfwit.

I'm guessing LA's suggesting that this is the DNC's 2020 primary candidate.

tantrum.jpg