Brady has had an easy time in the AFC East his whole career

Diff is Flacco owns your arse. Congrats on being a perpetual line crosser who gets fined and loses draft picks.

Flacco will be out of the NFL in 2 years and only thing he owns is an over inflated contract that the idiots in Baltimore paid him. 1 SB appearance and a crappy QB.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in the late 80's thru the mid-90's, the AFC East had two elite QB's in the division, Kelly and Marino, followed by Bledsoe during the 90's with the Patriots. Since Brady took over as starter in 2001, he's barely had to face any good competition within the division. The best Brady had to face was Drew Bledsoe who was on the downside of his career during his three years with the Bills and Brett Favre who played with the Jets (had a torn bicep) for one year. Brady has had an easy ride winning the division almost every single year as there's been no real competition for 16 years. It would be nice if some team (preferably the Bills) got an elite QB and finally gave the Patriots a real challenge within the division.

I hate Brady, but the guy is one hell of a QB. Last night was just one of numerous late game heroics he has performed. Hall of Famer for sure and maybe the best ever.

If only the Ravens head coach were as impressed with Fluke-o as a few of you in this thread.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-Top-Offseason-Job-Help-Joe-Flacco-Play-At-Top-Tier-Level/940c87d1-9fb5-4275-a5e7-6918b6346401

Fluke o just wins at home all the time 55 wins 16 losses.

Hes good. You're mistaken

Flacco will be out of the NFL in 2 years and only thing he owns is an over inflated contract that the idiots in Baltimore paid him. 1 SB appearance and a crappy QB.

Wrong. Sorry you pats fans are so scared of him. Edited by Ryan L Billz

I hate Brady, but the guy is one hell of a QB. Last night was just one of numerous late game heroics he has performed. Hall of Famer for sure and maybe the best ever.

I agree that Brady is a great QB, but when the rest of the division is weak, it's easy to go 5-1/6-0 in the division every year.

If only the Ravens head coach were as impressed with Fluke-o as a few of you in this thread.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-Top-Offseason-Job-Help-Joe-Flacco-Play-At-Top-Tier-Level/940c87d1-9fb5-4275-a5e7-6918b6346401

Lolol you guys are too funny.

Wanna hear some fun stats?

Which QB has a better TD% in the postseason, Brady or Flacco?

Which QB has a lower INT% in the postseason, Brady or Flacco?

Which QB has a better TD:INT ratio in the postseason, Brady or Flacco?

Which QB has a higher YPA in the postseason, Brady or Flacco?

Elite. Deal.

Edited by FireChan

Elite. Deal.

So elite!

post-17182-0-91995000-1486432974.jpg

post-17182-0-18912400-1486433279.jpg

Edited by Wayne Arnold

Diff is Flacco owns your arse. Congrats on being a perpetual line crosser who gets fined and loses draft picks.

Unfortunately got to agree with the pats fan on this one. It was brilliant coaching, and belichick exposed a glitch in the rule book. What he did was perfectly legal. Just like Harbaugh this year against cinci on the last play of the game where they were punting and literally held every Bengal for 14 seconds and then took the safety. The game was over after that. It was a glitch in the rule book, and he exposed it. Smart coaches look for those sorts of things all the time. I am by no means saying the Pats are not cheaters. I think belichick is a scum bag, but I don't see him doing anything wrong in that particular instance

Elite. Deal.

Ok

who has more playoff wins,

more playoff TDs,

more 4th quarter playoff comebacks

Most yards in the playoffs

See the stats you used is because the man been to a 1/3rd of the games Brady has and he isn't. 1/10 of the QB. Flacco never bet the Pats, their D did and one year their RB did. He truly SUCKS NOW!

Ok

who has more playoff wins,

more playoff TDs,

more 4th quarter playoff comebacks

Most yards in the playoffs

See the stats you used is because the man been to a 1/3rd of the games Brady has and he isn't. 1/10 of the QB. Flacco never bet the Pats, their D did and one year their RB did. He truly SUCKS NOW!

Oh I wasn't saying that Flacco is better than Brady. Just that he beats him in several categories in the postseason, and Brady is the GOAT.

Flacco keeps you up at night, I get it. Between Flacco and Eli, you could have only 3 rings if things shook out differently.

I'm pretty sure they are more scared of Eli Manning.

Now THAT one I agree with! There was not 1 Patriot fan not happy see the Giants eliminated this year. The Giants are the true Patriot Killer.

Flacco keeps you up at night, I get it. Between Flacco and Eli, you could have only 3 rings if things shook out differently.

Well then the Mannings in General be more likely keep us up at night as I am sure in 2006 the Pats beat the Bears and pretty sure they beat Carolina last year as well.. (although that AFC Game last year was amazing if you like good D football!) so with the Mannings together that's 4 more and they be 9-0 in SB.. and you thought you hated them now if THAT was the case you dispose them! (Losing is good sometimes...)

People keep coming up with bizarre reasons to somehow prove that Brady and the Pats really aren't that good.

Frankly, it's pathetic.

Didn't say the Pats really aren't that good, just saying the division has been weak the entire time Brady has been the Patriots starter. How would the AFC East looked in the late 80's thru the end of the 90's if the Dolphins had the caliber of QB's they've had between 2001-2016 instead of Dan Marino and the Patriots had a scrub QB the caliber of what the Jets or Bills have had between 2001-2016? The Bills with Jim Kelly would have won the AFC East every year.

Didn't say the Pats really aren't that good, just saying the division has been weak the entire time Brady has been the Patriots starter. How would the AFC East looked in the late 80's thru the end of the 90's if the Dolphins had the caliber of QB's they've had between 2001-2016 instead of Dan Marino and the Patriots had a scrub QB the caliber of what the Jets or Bills have had between 2001-2016? The Bills with Jim Kelly would have won the AFC East every year.

Lmao we did have scrubs back then!! Lol right up till when Bledsoe was drafted they all sucked! Hell I wanted Zoe to start since he shows more heart than the other guys playing the position back then.

Lmao we did have scrubs back then!! Lol right up till when Bledsoe was drafted they all sucked! Hell I wanted Zoe to start since he shows more heart than the other guys playing the position back then.

You're right, after the 1985 Superbowl, you guys did have bad QB's. I wish the Bills could luck out like you guys and have a lower round QB turn out to be a HoF QB. Congrats on the win Sunday!