Pats being pats- drone caught over Falcons practice

major

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PTR and we all know Flutie has no axe to grind because he's originally a Boston College guy. Why taint the franchise? Heard Chris Mortenson or one the national best NFL reporters heard this in passing convo and Flutie retracted before it went on record. Where there's smoke there's fire.

Also how does New England get basically a free pass for SpyGate which covered 2000-2007 and then with DeflateGate a much lesser offense they get destroyed? It's because Goodell did a makeup call for not coming down hard enough of SpyGate. Belichick should have been removed from football for one year like Sean Peyton but he cleverly threw Brady under the bus as y'all remember. And using Brady as the scapegoat allowed the CBA and union protections to delay any punishment for Brady. Would have been better if Goodell suspended Brady for a season like he did Sean Peyton.

Pats apologist or Pats fan?

Your post was off the wall. Suspend a player whole year.....for what? What are you babbling about?

The spy gate penalty (500K) against Bellichick was the biggest in league history at the time. The team lost a first round pick. That's not a free pass.

Dr. Quack you have reading comprehension problems. I did not state the cheater should be suspended for a year - Dr. Sack did.

LMAO at this thread...wow, people are really trying hard here to do anything to delegitimize their dominance.

Get over it, Brady is hands down the greatest QB of this generation, and probably ever. BB is the greatest HC of this generation, and probably ever. Does it suck...yes, but that doesnt make it any less true.

There is no drone scandal...some of you need a hobby.

LMAO at this thread...wow, people are really trying hard here to do anything to delegitimize their dominance.

Get over it, Brady is hands down the greatest QB of this generation, and probably ever. BB is the greatest HC of this generation, and probably ever. Does it suck...yes, but that doesnt make it any less true.

There is no drone scandal...some of you need a hobby.

We do - debunking Billicheat apologists. Thanks for giving us something to do.

How come no one is talking about the real scandel??? That is..... 28-3 Flacons up. 2 mins left in the 3rd Q. Matt Ryan's earpiece goes out, calls time out.

Falcons absolutely destroying in all facets of game, at that exact moment, turns into a joke of a team that gets steamrolled. Great blocking turns into no blocking. Great pass rush turns into no pass rush. Perfect coverage turns into Leodis McKelvin coverage. All=at=that-exact-moment. Sure sometimes momentum swings but it usually happens over the course of some plays - not during an ill-timed "equipement malfunction"

Final 35-28 Pats. Breaking every record known to man to make the comeback. Sorry but its too unbelievable. Especially when the Pats have been caught cheating before and have numerous allegations of not only blocking other teams radio signals but LISTENING IN ON THEM!!!!!! O and it just so happens that the OCs playbook vanished and someone from the Boston Area was spying on their practice with a Drone.....

Largest comeback in SB history was 10 points. a 25 point comeback is top 5 in NFL history. All after some radio troubles. Patriots have been accused of listening in and blocking other teams communications for this entire millenia. They have been caught cheating twice spanning this entire millenia. Caught twice - not cheated twice, CAUGHT twice. Why would you assume that was the only time they cheated!?!?! That would be stupid of you.

It was almost like the Pats wanted to win one honestly. Refusing to use their cheating methods. Then when their Onsides kick attempt failed, they said F it, and started cheating. Tap the headsets, know their plays, and come back.

This isn't a stretch. At this point, given their history, I'd say its likely.

Edited by peterpan

How come no one is talking about the real scandel??? That is..... 28-3 Flacons up. 2 mins left in the 3rd Q. Matt Ryan's earpiece goes out, calls time out.

Falcons absolutely destroying in all facets of game, at that exact moment, turns into a joke of a team that gets steamrolled. Great blocking turns into no blocking. Great pass rush turns into no pass rush. Perfect coverage turns into Leodis McKelvin coverage. All=at=that-exact-moment. Sure sometimes momentum swings but it usually happens over the course of some plays - not during an ill-timed "equipement malfunction"

Final 35-28 Pats. Breaking every record known to man to make the comeback. Sorry but its too unbelievable. Especially when the Pats have been caught cheating before and have numerous allegations of not only blocking other teams radio signals but LISTENING IN ON THEM!!!!!! O and it just so happens that the OCs playbook vanished and someone from the Boston Area was spying on their practice with a Drone.....

Largest comeback in SB history was 10 points. a 25 point comeback is top 5 in NFL history. All after some radio troubles. Patriots have been accused of listening in and blocking other teams communications for this entire millenia. They have been caught cheating twice spanning this entire millenia. Caught twice - not cheated twice, CAUGHT twice. Why would you assume that was the only time they cheated!?!?! That would be stupid of you.

It was almost like the Pats wanted to win one honestly. Refusing to use their cheating methods. Then when their Onsides kick attempt failed, they said F it, and started cheating. Tap the headsets, know their plays, and come back.

Wow! Now the Pats have ability inside a NEUTRAL site to effect the other teams headset. Also Matty Ice and their O scored 22 points THAT IS IT! And the Pats outgained them by 200 yards and ran double the amount of plays on O the Falcons did. So the D pass rush was GASSED and the coverage was softer and allowed Brady get inna Rythm once that happened they were screwed the Pats Oneas unstoppable, add in some dumb ass play calls like throwing it on 3rd and 1 with a 16 point lead and getting a strip sack and well the rest is history. No cheating involved if you just look at the numbers you see what happened

Wow! Now the Pats have ability inside a NEUTRAL site to effect the other teams headset. Also Matty Ice and their O scored 22 points THAT IS IT! And the Pats outgained them by 200 yards and ran double the amount of plays on O the Falcons did. So the D pass rush was GASSED and the coverage was softer and allowed Brady get inna Rythm once that happened they were screwed the Pats Oneas unstoppable, add in some dumb ass play calls like throwing it on 3rd and 1 with a 16 point lead and getting a strip sack and well the rest is history. No cheating involved if you just look at the numbers you see what happened

Well, don't forget Trump loves Belichick and Brady. And Kraft once gave his Super Bowl ring to Vladdy P. If the Russians can hack an election, hacking a Super Bowl is nothing. :P

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Dr. Quack you have reading comprehension problems. I did not state the cheater should be suspended for a year - Dr. Sack did.

Honestly, I can't tell the two of you apart--I just add you together and divide by 2. Still a tiny number...

Well, don't forget Trump loves Belichick and Brady. And Kraft once gave his Super Bowl ring to Vladdy P. If the Russians can hack an election, hacking a Super Bowl is nothing. :P

The Russians hacked the election?

why does this make so much sense?

The Pats have ALWAYS cheated at neutral sites. Where have you been?

Plus, that excuse MIGHT work for another franchise. But not the cheaters. They have lost all credibilty and all benefit of the doubt.

In New England, where there is smoke, there was already an enormous fire and burnt everything but they call Serv-Pro not the Fire Dept.

Wow! Now the Pats have ability inside a NEUTRAL site to effect the other teams headset. Been doing that since 2000 Also Matty Ice and their O scored 22 points THAT IS IT! What does that have to do with anything? And the Pats outgained them by 200 yards and ran double the amount of plays on O the Falcons did. That is to be expected when you know the other teams defensive calls. But lets please not forget what the Pats O put up BEFORE the helmet communications snafu - JACK DIDDLY!!!! So the D pass rush was GASSED and the coverage was softer and allowed Brady get inna Rythm once that happened they were screwed the Pats Oneas unstoppable, Sure is easy to be unstoppable when you know the other teams play calls add in some dumb ass play calls like throwing it on 3rd and 1 with a 16 point lead ​Maybe it woulda worked if the Pats didn't know the play before it happened. and getting a strip sack and well the rest is history. If the Falcons knew the Pats D in advance, they would have called a play to exploit the blitz and score a TD. No cheating involved if you just look at the numbers you see what happened Sure seems like they cheated to me

Edited by peterpan

Plus, that excuse MIGHT work for another franchise. But not the cheaters. They have lost all credibilty and all benefit of the doubt.

In New England, where there is smoke, there was already an enormous fire and burnt everything but they call Serv-Pro not the Fire Dept.

You have the perfect nickname on here because you live in never never land.. everything you said as "fact" is actually fiction. There was no cheating the simple facts are:

1. The Falcons like idiots called a pass on 3rd and 1 up by 14 in the 4th quarter and got strip sacked. And unless your blind that happened because Freeman looked clueless on who to block.

2. After an AMAZING catch by Jones the Falcons on 2nd at 11 from the 22 yard line of NE call a pass play. When all they truly needed to ice the game was a FG. Matt Ryan is sacked and they are taken out of FG range.

3. The Pats doubled the time the Falcons had the ball so by the 4th quarter the Falcons D was gassed. They also were playing softer coverage as they didn't want to give up the big play. What this did was get Brady in Rythm and when they went back to playing tight coverage Brady was well Brady hitting on tight windows.

4. A Catch that is one of the top catches I have ever seen made by Edelman after the Falcons Cb ALMOST INT it. He literally caught it off a guy's foot.

So all your dumb and Never Nver land theories are more easily explained by common sense. No benefit of the doubt needed just rational thinking.

former Panthers general manager Marty Hurney, who was with Carolina when the Panthers lost, 32-29, to New England in Super Bowl XXXVIII.

Hurney, who is now a radio talk show host in Charlotte and ESPN NFL Insider, has been suspect of the Patriots for a long time.

"There isn't a day that goes by since [then] that I haven't questioned ... that there were some things done that might have been beyond the rules that may have given them a three-point advantage,'' Hurney said during his radio show, per ESPN. "And I can't prove anything, and that's why I'm very angry. And the anger has come back over the last couple of days that commissioner Roger Goodell decided to shred all of the evidence after Spygate because I think there were a lot of things in there that would bring closure to a lot of people."

"There are people who swear to me that the Patriots taped our practice down in Houston during Super Bowl week," Hurney said. "I can't prove it. I don't know. And I hate talking like this because I feel like a bad loser, but it just gnaws at you and this latest incident brings it back up."

-------------------

The Panthers now believe that their practices had been taped by the Patriots before Super Bowl XXXVIII in 2004. “Our players came in after that first half and said it was like [the Patriots] were in our huddle,” a Panthers source says. During halftime -- New England led 14-10 -- Carolina’s offensive coordinator, Dan Henning, changed game plans because of worries the Patriots had too close a read on Carolina’s schemes. And, in the second half, the Panthers moved the ball at will before losing 32-29 on a last-second field goal. “Do I have any tape to prove they cheated?” this source says. “No. But I’m convinced they did it.”

------------------------

Today’s ESPN report mentions specifically the belief among the Panthers that their practices had been taped prior to Super Bowl XXXVIII, and that offensive coordinator Dan Henning changed their game-plan at halftime.

“Our players came in after that first half and said it was like [the Patriots] were in our huddle,” a Panthers source told ESPN. “Do I have any tape to prove they cheated?. No. But I’m convinced they did it.”

-----------

there seems to be a feeling among many in Carolina that New England taped the Panthers’ practices before Super Bowl XXXVIII. Witherspoon said in an interview on WFNZ 610 The Fan that he and his teammates suspected the Patriots of spying on them.

“It does make you wonder,” Witherspoon said. “We all sat there and said, ‘How do they know what we’re doing? This is ridiculous.’ . . . It can’t be possible. There’s no way they knew this was coming. But they did.”

--------------

former Carolina Panthers’ fullback had this to say about the Panthers loss to the Patriots in Super Bowl XXXVIII.

““Can I prove they cheated? No. But deep down in my heart, I think they did,” Hoover said.

Hoover said the Panthers were shocked by the way the Patriots knew their offense in the first half, and so they made wholesale changes at halftime, and in the second half the Patriots didn’t know what was coming.

“At halftime, we changed our whole offensive game plan, and that’s one of the advantages of having that long intermission,” Hoover said. “How did they know what we were doing? The play in the second half was a lot different. We were able to put a lot more points on the board and I think that’s a part of it.””

--------------------

So Ryan's "earpiece" goes out...and then the pats then know all the Falcons defensive calls?

And the pats steal the Falcons playbook, yet fall behind 28-3?

Very interesting....tell us more!

former Panthers general manager Marty Hurney, who was with Carolina when the Panthers lost, 32-29, to New England in Super Bowl XXXVIII.

Hurney, who is now a radio talk show host in Charlotte and ESPN NFL Insider, has been suspect of the Patriots for a long time.

"There isn't a day that goes by since [then] that I haven't questioned ... that there were some things done that might have been beyond the rules that may have given them a three-point advantage,'' Hurney said during his radio show, per ESPN. "And I can't prove anything, and that's why I'm very angry. And the anger has come back over the last couple of days that commissioner Roger Goodell decided to shred all of the evidence after Spygate because I think there were a lot of things in there that would bring closure to a lot of people."

"There are people who swear to me that the Patriots taped our practice down in Houston during Super Bowl week," Hurney said. "I can't prove it. I don't know. And I hate talking like this because I feel like a bad loser, but it just gnaws at you and this latest incident brings it back up."

-------------------

The Panthers now believe that their practices had been taped by the Patriots before Super Bowl XXXVIII in 2004. Our players came in after that first half and said it was like [the Patriots] were in our huddle, a Panthers source says. During halftime -- New England led 14-10 -- Carolinas offensive coordinator, Dan Henning, changed game plans because of worries the Patriots had too close a read on Carolinas schemes. And, in the second half, the Panthers moved the ball at will before losing 32-29 on a last-second field goal. Do I have any tape to prove they cheated? this source says. No. But Im convinced they did it.

------------------------

Todays ESPN report mentions specifically the belief among the Panthers that their practices had been taped prior to Super Bowl XXXVIII, and that offensive coordinator Dan Henning changed their game-plan at halftime.

Our players came in after that first half and said it was like [the Patriots] were in our huddle, a Panthers source told ESPN. Do I have any tape to prove they cheated?. No. But Im convinced they did it.

-----------

there seems to be a feeling among many in Carolina that New England taped the Panthers practices before Super Bowl XXXVIII. Witherspoon said in an interview on WFNZ 610 The Fan that he and his teammates suspected the Patriots of spying on them.

It does make you wonder, Witherspoon said. We all sat there and said, How do they know what were doing? This is ridiculous. . . . It cant be possible. Theres no way they knew this was coming. But they did.

--------------

former Carolina Panthers fullback had this to say about the Panthers loss to the Patriots in Super Bowl XXXVIII.

Can I prove they cheated? No. But deep down in my heart, I think they did, Hoover said.

Hoover said the Panthers were shocked by the way the Patriots knew their offense in the first half, and so they made wholesale changes at halftime, and in the second half the Patriots didnt know what was coming.

At halftime, we changed our whole offensive game plan, and thats one of the advantages of having that long intermission, Hoover said. How did they know what we were doing? The play in the second half was a lot different. We were able to put a lot more points on the board and I think thats a part of it.

--------------------

🙄 I disprove your tinfoil hat notion for Sunday's SB and you drag up something from 12 years ago? Dude Spygate is long over and it had nothing to do with Offense!!! (Film isn't going to show you anything since they cover their mouth for TV so the tape wouldn't show that) as for the idiot FB, hmm could it be that you guys played the same type O all year! NO WAY!! 😳😳🙄🤦🏻‍♂

But really 12 year old articles don't forget sprinkle fairy dust for you trip back to never never land. Oh vay!

[Marshall] Faulk says the Rams installed new plays for the game against the Patriots, and that the Patriots seemed to be so perfectly prepared for them that Faulk believes they must have used espionage.

“I understand Bill is a great coach,” Faulk said. “But No. 13 [Kurt Warner] will tell you. Mike Martz will tell you. We had some plays in the red zone that we hadn’t ran. . . . And a couple of plays on third down that we walked through also . . . And they created a check for it. It’s just little things like that. It’s either the best coaching in the world when you come up with situations that you had never seen before. Or you’d seen it and knew what to do.”

-----------

"It was hard to swallow because I always felt something happened but I didn't know what it was and I couldn't prove it anyway," Martz told ESPN in July, during an interview in his summer cabin in the Idaho mountains. "Even to this day, I think something happened."

Martz told La Canfora that he has his “suspicions” about the Patriots videotaping or watching the Rams’ walk-through but added “it’s not something I really worry about or think about.”

----------------

In fact, in the years after the Patriots defeated the Rams in Super Bowl XXXVI -- a game in which the upstart Pats were heavy underdogs against "The Greatest Show on Turf" -- then-Rams coach Mike Martz told ESPN he was "deeply suspicious of whether the Patriots had videotaped the walk-through or his team's practices before the Super Bowl."

According to the report, after the Spygate scandal broke in 2007, Martz returned a call from Commissioner Roger Goodell and during a five-minute conversation Goodell sounded "panicked" about the possibility of a wide-ranging investigation to the Patriots' videotaping habits. Martz said the commissioner asked him to write a statement saying that he was satisfied with the NFL's Spygate investigation, had no reason to believe the Patriots cheated, and asking everyone to move on.

"He told me, 'The league doesn't need this. We're asking you to come out with a couple lines exonerating us and saying we did our due diligence,'" Martz told ESPN in July. Martz added that Goodell told him, "If it ever got to an investigation, it would be terrible for the league."

Still, despite having more questions, Martz agreed that a congressional investigation "could kill the league," and he wrote a statement that night that he was "very confident there was no impropriety" and that it was "time to put this behind us."

Not surprisingly, Martz remains skeptical. At the time, he says Goodell "told me to take him at his word. ... It was hard to swallow because I always felt something happened but I didn't know what it was and I couldn't prove it anyway. Even to this day, I think something happened."

So Ryan's "earpiece" goes out...and then the pats then know all the Falcons defensive calls?

And the pats steal the Falcons playbook, yet fall behind 28-3?

Very interesting....tell us more!

Are you really that dense? The Pats listen to both the offensive and defensive coaches radios. Thereby being able to know what plays are being called on both sides of the ball.

[Marshall] Faulk says the Rams installed new plays for the game against the Patriots, and that the Patriots seemed to be so perfectly prepared for them that Faulk believes they must have used espionage.

I understand Bill is a great coach, Faulk said. But No. 13 [Kurt Warner] will tell you. Mike Martz will tell you. We had some plays in the red zone that we hadnt ran. . . . And a couple of plays on third down that we walked through also . . . And they created a check for it. Its just little things like that. Its either the best coaching in the world when you come up with situations that you had never seen before. Or youd seen it and knew what to do.

-----------

"It was hard to swallow because I always felt something happened but I didn't know what it was and I couldn't prove it anyway," Martz told ESPN in July, during an interview in his summer cabin in the Idaho mountains. "Even to this day, I think something happened."

Martz told La Canfora that he has his suspicions about the Patriots videotaping or watching the Rams walk-through but added its not something I really worry about or think about.

----------------

In fact, in the years after the Patriots defeated the Rams in Super Bowl XXXVI -- a game in which the upstart Pats were heavy underdogs against "The Greatest Show on Turf" -- then-Rams coach Mike Martz told ESPN he was "deeply suspicious of whether the Patriots had videotaped the walk-through or his team's practices before the Super Bowl."

According to the report, after the Spygate scandal broke in 2007, Martz returned a call from Commissioner Roger Goodell and during a five-minute conversation Goodell sounded "panicked" about the possibility of a wide-ranging investigation to the Patriots' videotaping habits. Martz said the commissioner asked him to write a statement saying that he was satisfied with the NFL's Spygate investigation, had no reason to believe the Patriots cheated, and asking everyone to move on.

"He told me, 'The league doesn't need this. We're asking you to come out with a couple lines exonerating us and saying we did our due diligence,'" Martz told ESPN in July. Martz added that Goodell told him, "If it ever got to an investigation, it would be terrible for the league."

Still, despite having more questions, Martz agreed that a congressional investigation "could kill the league," and he wrote a statement that night that he was "very confident there was no impropriety" and that it was "time to put this behind us."

Not surprisingly, Martz remains skeptical. At the time, he says Goodell "told me to take him at his word. ... It was hard to swallow because I always felt something happened but I didn't know what it was and I couldn't prove it anyway. Even to this day, I think something happened."

Are you really that dense? The Pats listen to both the offensive and defensive coaches radios. Thereby being able to know what plays are being called on both sides of the ball.

Wow! I don't think anyone can have a logical conversation with you. You quote Butt hurt Faulk and still bringing up Spygate an offense long sense settled? Do you have any new proof!? And I swear you pull out bogus deflategate yiunwikk prove your clueless.