518 Lunch - Pre-Draft/Tyrod Time

BringBackFergy

I am in

Any of youz guys interested in a early March lunch at Ripe Tomato or that other joint we went to in Clifton Park (the place where Saratoga Mike had his own mug and the waitress was undressing me with her eyes)??

Malta, Bentleys

Any of youz guys interested in a early March lunch at Ripe Tomato or that other joint we went to in Clifton Park (the place where Saratoga Mike had his own mug and the waitress was undressing me with her eyes)??

Could she have been trying to put more clothes ON you?

Saratoga area is good for me....do they serve lunch at that Irish pub (Parting Glass)?? That might be fun around St Pat's day in March.

Parting Glass has excellent food. They serve their wings naked with the sauce on the side, but you can request to have them tossed. This is a great idea for a new place.

Parting Glass has excellent food. They serve their wings naked with the sauce on the side, but you can request to have them tossed. This is a great idea for a new place.

For those of you who have never met Gugny in person, his red hair and freckles is a dead giveaway. He has the map of Ireland written all over his face. Figured he would like this place.

For those of you who have never met Gugny in person, his red hair and freckles is a dead giveaway. He has the map of Ireland written all over his face. Figured he would like this place.

Funny. I've always pictured Gugny, in my mind's eye, as a rotund Asian woman.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.