Holocaust Rememberance Day - No Jewish Reference

Dr.Sack

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't be that dumb or lazy.

I answered your question with a firm: No.

You asked:

"So can we now finally put the comparisons to rest?"

I said: "No"

Then explained why we can't put the comparisons to rest.

That mess was an explanation?

You can't be that dumb or lazy.

I answered your question with a firm: No.

You asked:

"So can we now finally put the comparisons to rest?"

I said: "No"

Then explained why we can't put the comparisons to rest.

Because comparing anyone to Hitler is the dumbest, laziest, stupidest, most idiotic exercises in the history of debate. However you can keep on doing so because it fits right in with your MO.

It's a common practice for white supremacists to use the 'other people died' excuse as a way to dampen the significance of the Holocaust, which was a specific targeting of Jews. Now who in the White House is connected with a "news" organization that traffics in white supremacy and anti-Semitism. Hmm.

Citation. !@#$ing. Needed.

Citation. !@#$ing. Needed.

PastaJoe, and pretty much the entire left, is in full meltdown panic mode right now. Their strategy is, apparently, to flood the world with criticism of every single thing that Trump does...or doesn't do.

It's great plan. Really great. I mean, it's work reall well so far this election... :lol:

PastaJoe, and pretty much the entire left, is in full meltdown panic mode right now. Their strategy is, apparently, to flood the world with criticism of every single thing that Trump does...or doesn't do.

It's great plan. Really great. I mean, it's work reall well so far this election... :lol:

Yup.

I tried explaining that to some people. I was told "No, we must criticize EVERYTHING Trump does, to highlight just how evil and incompetent neo-Hitler is!"

Because desensitization has apparently ceased to be a thing.

You will thank us later.

:-)

This is astounding. In the last 24 hours, Democrats are suddenly concerned about (1) someone in the military being killed and (2) Jews.

Why the sudden care for these people, Nut? (I hope you don't mind me calling you by your first name.)

And, last week they were outraged at the cost of the wall, supposedly. When is the last time they cared about government spending?

And, last week they were outraged at the cost of the wall, supposedly. When is the last time they cared about government spending?

Less spending. Less power. I read yesterday Corey Booker is trying to organize a Tax Day protest.

Am I getting this right? Are liberals the new teabaggers?

Edit: Now they're birthers? :lol:

Edited by LABillzFan

:lol: Like every Mom & Pop store and small, medium, and large businesses haven't been turned into the tax collection agency of the states.

"This executive order tries to turn cities and states into U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. That's against the law," Herrera said. "Cities cannot be coerced into becoming the deportation arm of the federal government."

Less spending. Less power. I read yesterday Corey Booker is trying to organize a Tax Day protest.

Am I getting this right? Are liberals the new teabaggers?

Edit: Now they're birthers? :lol:

Oh I have liberal friends on FB saying they should stop paying taxes as a revolt. Huh?!?!

:lol: Like every Mom & Pop store and small, medium, and large businesses haven't been turned into the tax collection agency of the states.

"This executive order tries to turn cities and states into U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. That's against the law," Herrera said. "Cities cannot be coerced into becoming the deportation arm of the federal government."

Umm no you dumbass. It allows ICE to do THEIR job. You just stay the !@#$ out of the way.

I look forward to these sanctuary cities resisting and Trump exerting ever-increasing pressure on them until they cave.

Oh I have liberal friends on FB saying they should stop paying taxes as a revolt. Huh?!?!

And then when the IRS comes after them, they'll B word about how the IRS is being weaponized to oppress political dissent.

God, I hope they do that...let's encourage them. "Yeah, don't pay your taxes! I'm with you!" :lol:

And then when the IRS comes after them, they'll B word about how the IRS is being weaponized to oppress political dissent.

God, I hope they do that...let's encourage them. "Yeah, don't pay your taxes! I'm with you!" :lol:

It's funny to me that the left has grand plans to gather people together to boycott and protest and yell and scream and B word and moan.

If only they were able to gather all those people together where they needed them to vote for Hillary.

Is this what happens when you fire up the basket of deplorables. Truly sad! Yeah, those pesky silly comparisons to an earlier time... Really need to be put to rest? I think not.

https://news.google.com/news/amp?caurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ibtimes.com%2Fhate-crimes-us-jewish-community-centers-shaken-across-country-wake-recent-bomb-2484264%3Famp%3D1#pt0-238770