Twitter lefties go after Seinfeld more BLM crap.

Oh man, that sounds like fun.

I just got notes back the other day on an episode I'm working on which made my head explode. Essentially the show (for kids) has a primary mission to educate about different cultures and world history. We have a ten episode first season order in which we set episodes all over the globe, including one in Indonesia and one in China. We specifically avoided doing more than one US set story because of the show's main educational purpose.

The first note we get back wants us to do to more US locations because "Texas isn't representative of all the us so we should show there is more than one culture in America" ... And in the same breath "also you can't do an episodes in China and Indonesia in the same season since they're both the same culture so it's repetitive."

Seriously, do coastal carolina or rural indiana/ohio/illinois.

or the best would be WNY to show people that wny is not like dirty ny.

Jesus.

There's nothing I'm more afraid of than Hollywood "educational programming" these days. I'd rather subject my children to Oz.

http://www.landofoznc.com/

Oh man, that sounds like fun.

I just got notes back the other day on an episode I'm working on which made my head explode. Essentially the show (for kids) has a primary mission to educate about different cultures and world history. We have a ten episode first season order in which we set episodes all over the globe, including one in Indonesia and one in China. We specifically avoided doing more than one US set story because of the show's main educational purpose.

The first note we get back wants us to do to more US locations because "Texas isn't representative of all the us so we should show there is more than one culture in America" ... And in the same breath "also you can't do an episodes in China and Indonesia in the same season since they're both the same culture so it's repetitive."

Really, just between the stories we've shared from your career and mine...the entire country's just gone completely mental over the past year, hasn't it?

SO glad I'm unemployed...even if I do have a meeting I'm "required" to attend Monday morning. ("I don't work for you any more! Stop inviting me to meetings!")

Won't work - the sheriff needs to be funny.

Obviously, the movie would NOT be funny. That wasn't the question. The question was whether Hollywood would explode as if the 6th of 7 seals had been opened were Blazing Saddles pitched w/ the aforementioned performer included in the role of sheriff.

If Hollywood survived, somebody might actually make that movie (so hopefully nobody does pitch it); somebody paid for that Ghostbusters remake afterall.

Better yet, let's pitch a Blazing Saddles remake. Hollywood will burn.

My thoughts exactly. Rosie O'Donnell in the role of Mongo. Jane Fonda as the Governor, and Dagan McDowell as Hedley Lamaar with Madonna as the femme fatale and a real bunch of Kansas City faggots as the redneck cowboy railroad workers.

My thoughts exactly. Rosie O'Donnell in the role of Mongo. Jane Fonda as the Governor, and Dagan McDowell as Hedley Lamaar with Madonna as the femme fatale and a real bunch of Kansas City faggots as the redneck cowboy railroad workers.

Ronda Rousey in the role of Mongo. Rosie O'Donnell in the role of the horse Mongo knocks out.

ashley judd as the sheriff

bradley cooper <3 <3 as the whore.