Twitter lefties go after Seinfeld more BLM crap.

Jerry Seinfeld promotes new episode of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee with Lewis Black.

He tweets out Black's life matters and the snowflakes go crazy !

"You shouldn't say that about a white guy"

"This isn't gonna go to good for you Jerry"

White guilt/blacks are holier than thou strikes again !

Vulture "blogger" calls him a bozo !

http://www.vulture.com/2017/01/jerry-seinfeld-does-bad-black-lives-matter-tweet.html

This is what happens when people with no sense of humor take over.

No this is what happens when "journalism" becomes linking 3 random tweets.

Twitter is a cesspool of idiots, and the assumption that a handful of tweets means that folks are "outraged," is downright ridiculous.

Gets lots of play, though. Gets Presidents elected now, too.

Jerry stopped playing colleges four years ago because they were too PC for him.

... Imagine that. Seinfeld, a comedian who works clean, is not PC enough for college campuses. COLLEGE!

It's insanity.

When you factor in that most comedians are Hollywood type social progressives, it's insane.

This clip is very frightening and cringeworthy:

You can see that Seinfeld is fed up and even Seth Myers is leery to agree with him in fear of backlash. I think there was a mindset of "we're fighting for what's right" that had credibility and it's now taken a life of its own.

When you factor in that most comedians are Hollywood type social progressives, it's insane.

You can see that Seinfeld is fed up and even Seth Myers is leery to agree with him in fear of backlash. I think there was a mindset of "we're fighting for what's right" that had credibility and it's now taken a life of its own.

Yup. It's just the progressive left eating itself. Try being in a creative field out here, there used to be room to talk about anything and everything. Not so much anymore.

Yup. It's just the progressive left eating itself. Try being in a creative field out here, there used to be room to talk about anything and everything. Not so much anymore.

I'm sorry your "Google-bot goes to back in time to watch Ancient Aliens build the pyramids" screenplay fell on deaf ears.

Stay the course my man.

Let's pitch an All in the Family remake and see how many heads explode.

Let's pitch an All in the Family remake and see how many heads explode.

Oh man, that sounds like fun.

I just got notes back the other day on an episode I'm working on which made my head explode. Essentially the show (for kids) has a primary mission to educate about different cultures and world history. We have a ten episode first season order in which we set episodes all over the globe, including one in Indonesia and one in China. We specifically avoided doing more than one US set story because of the show's main educational purpose.

The first note we get back wants us to do to more US locations because "Texas isn't representative of all the us so we should show there is more than one culture in America" ... And in the same breath "also you can't do an episodes in China and Indonesia in the same season since they're both the same culture so it's repetitive."

Oh man, that sounds like fun.

I just got notes back the other day on an episode I'm working on which made my head explode. Essentially the show (for kids) has a primary mission to educate about different cultures and world history. We have a ten episode first season order in which we set episodes all over the globe, including one in Indonesia and one in China. We specifically avoided doing more than one US set story because of the show's main educational purpose.

The first note we get back wants us to do to more US locations because "Texas isn't representative of all the us so we should show there is more than one culture in America" ... And in the same breath "also you can't do an episodes in China and Indonesia in the same season since they're both the same culture so it's repetitive."

Jesus.

There's nothing I'm more afraid of than Hollywood "educational programming" these days. I'd rather subject my children to Oz.

Edited by FireChan

Jesus.

There's nothing I'm more afraid of than Hollywood "educational programming" these days. I'd rather subject my children to Oz.

You ain't lying.

The only good part about this experience for me so far is the people running the show and the ones in the room are smart and care. It's the rest of the people in the process that gives me pause.

that whole exchange there made me very sad at the time

seems like us humans can never get this race thing right. especially us american humans

we take a very good thing, like showing love and respect for all our brothers and sisters, and we turn it into a war. a simple idea that should have a simple implementation, and we make it rocket surgery

at least we are showing signs of progress on this one. hyper-liberal over-corrections are waning. we are realizing that trigger warnings and safe spaces are for emotionally crippled human beings

the tough work starts with strong and courageous ppl who love their brothers and sisters enough to talk genuinely about everything under the sun regardless of how difficult it is. and then hug each other sincerely when they are finished talking

so do like that

Seth Meyers fell off a cliff imo. Can't believe he still has that show.