Your thoughts on McDermott and his coordinators.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

google gave me nothing on this slang term ?

Gotta add NFL to google it! I can only imagine the term in being used about coaches means they put their nose to the grindstone and work their tails off.

"A lot of NFL players flash production from time to time. You'll see them on the plays of the week, but then they disappear and you cannot count on them consistently. The 25 guys on my 2016 All-Grinders Team heading into the season have never been named to the Pro Bowl, but every one of them is a day-to-day, down-to-down producer. These are disciplined, tough and often overlooked players -- many from humbler backgrounds.

The league is filled with guys who were drafted for their potential. Coaches can't play potential. They need production. They need reliability. These Grinders deliver, and it's time they finally get their due.

I am not cautiously optimistic. I am full ON optimistic.

But my confidence level has yet to find a median on this bunch.

Intriguing though, definitely is and interesting thought process . Hiring Sean and then the staff he is building.

Keep in mind. Adjustments could be made next season. tweaks to the Coaching as the Team shows some focus and discipline might well attract some folks who did not shake loose this year.

Long Term criteria !!

Gotta add NFL to google it! I can only imagine the term in being used about coaches means they put their nose to the grindstone and work their tails off.

"A lot of NFL players flash production from time to time. You'll see them on the plays of the week, but then they disappear and you cannot count on them consistently. The 25 guys on my 2016 All-Grinders Team heading into the season have never been named to the Pro Bowl, but every one of them is a day-to-day, down-to-down producer. These are disciplined, tough and often overlooked players -- many from humbler backgrounds.

The league is filled with guys who were drafted for their potential. Coaches can't play potential. They need production. They need reliability. These Grinders deliver, and it's time they finally get their due.

excellent link !

Oh i know what grinding is about my friend.
Ginder not so sure.

Grinders are much like submarines.

Stay under the radar

Cautiously optimistic

Story of my life as a Bills fan. Yes, I know virtually nothing about these guys sans the resumes posted. It appears they're NOT Rex & Co. which is good IMO. It's just that we're trapped in this 2-3 year recycle-cycle, and the results are ALWAYS THE SAME..

the office and fans need to be patient. Stable teams like Pitt and NE and GB don't change coaches every 2 years

they also don't hire Rex Ryan Doug Marrone Mike Mularkey or Skeletor jauron

Doesn't matter who has the head sets on if the QB is not legit.Lots of good, qualified coaches and coordinators lose in the NFL and eventually get fired because of the QB position. They better get THAT decision right. If they don't, they aren't going to win and TP will end up firing everybody and re-building the team from scratch..

Doesn't matter who has the head sets on if the QB is not legit.Lots of good, qualified coaches and coordinators lose in the NFL and eventually get fired because of the QB position. They better get THAT decision right. If they don't, they aren't going to win and TP will end up firing everybody and re-building the team from scratch..

Who do you want? It's easy to say a guy sucks at predicting the future. But if you're your going to ride him for it, man up and predict who the Bills should take NOW!