President Trump's "alternate facts"

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's all get excited about the words "alternate facts"

Because a presidential advisor using a ridiculous phrase on a Sunday morning debate show;

is certainly equal to the last eight years of lies and omission by the past administration.

or yes, any administration prior.

But the "fact" that she used this poor choice of words..................That's what we all need to keep after

Hilarious..... :lol:

Let's all get excited about the words "alternate facts"

Because a presidential advisor using a ridiculous phrase on a Sunday morning debate show;

is certainly equal to the last eight years of lies and omission by the past administration.

or yes, any administration prior.

But the "fact" that she used this poor choice of words..................That's what we all need to keep after

Hilarious..... :lol:

This is an excuse thread too... Thanks for staying on topic.

Conway's consistent poor choice of words is on her. She's an idiot.

I care a lot more about Spicer's exacting choice of words (lies). The WH Press Secretary's job is to give facts to the press. It's actually a big deal when the Press Secretary passes bad info to the press and Spicer flat lied on Day 2. Not a good sign.

It's amateur hour and we all expect the new admin to sort of suck in the first few months, but these aren't mistakes of being new.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

yeah hillary totally blew it. she would have won if she hadnt conspired with the dnc to cheat bernie out of his chances

people point to the russians intentionally working in trumps favor, which is true, but the information they stole about hillary was actually accurate. the lesson there of course is that working to circumvent the will of the electorate with backroom deals with the head of your parties voting representation is about as morally wrong as it can get in election politics

im very glad that a cheater was made to pay for that transgression. but quite honestly id rather have the cheater than trump. id rather have brittany spears than trump

Edited by Meathead

yeah hillary totally blew it. she would have won if she hadnt conspired with the dnc to cheat bernie out of his chances

people point to the russians intentionally working in trumps favor, which is true, but the information they stole about hillary was actually accurate. the lesson there of course is that working to circumvent the will of the electorate with backroom deals with the head of your parties voting representation is about as morally wrong as it can get in election politics

im very glad that a cheater was made to pay for that transgression. but quite honestly id rather have the cheater than trump. id rather have brittany spears than trump

1) they didn't steal anything. It was leaked. They didn't "hack" and what ibfo they got was just the truth of who the DNC is

2) why would Russia want a president fixated on starting a war with them? Why would they not back trump?

3) what does Brittany Spears political viewpoint hold?

4) has Brittany accomplished more than Hillary?

thanks for your reply boyst. i know where thats going to end up and we are not going to agree so im going to decline delving into that further. im glad that info came out but i dont condone how it was acquired. but thank you for trying to tone down the acridness in your reply

thanks for your reply boyst. i know where thats going to end up and we are not going to agree so im going to decline delving into that further. im glad that info came out but i dont condone how it was acquired. but thank you for trying to tone down the acridness in your reply

I know she's crooked but I stand by her anyways ?

Wtf ?

When's the first Trump trickle down gonna effect you personally?

It was meant for Ryan but go for it. Has to be a human kinny garden teacher. I'm not sure if bovines have kinny garden but they don't count.

She doesn't wear kitty hats. She waves a terrible towel though. Edited by Ryan L Billz

White House spokesman Sean Spicer's first official press conference

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/23/sean-spicer-white-house-press-conference.html

Very good job.

Short, concise answers. Called out the obvious "leading" questions.

He will do well.

I liked the exchange about lying to the press (something they never asked Carney or Earnest :D )

from NYT's WH reporter

VvdZpOz0_bigger.jpgGlenn Thrush @GlennThrush 2h2 hours ago

Spicer seems 1) more broadly conversant with policy than most press secretaries 2) more willing to freely discuss policy than O flacks

I support Jared from subway and ted kaczinski. I know they had their wrongs but the way the media portrayed them just wasn't fair!

Free hat.