Will Tyrod Taylor win a Superbowl in his career?

FireChan

113 members have voted

1. 1. Will he win one?

2. 2. Should we keep him?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What guy do you think that is or would've been? It's easy to say "I'd do it if it worked." I'd play the lottery if I'd win, too.

All you can do is try to get a guy.

I don't think TT can win a Superbowl.

like i've said. if whaley swings for the fences for mitch or watson i'm game. sign romo...i'm game. otherwise we keep tyrod and draft a mid round guy and see if catches fire. then draft another guy next year. just losing and going for 1 hasn't gotten cle a qb even with the top pick this year. who knows if tyrod can win a superbowl? worse qb's have.

brady, wilson, ben, rodgers, all had early success as they had top 5 defenses or better. they then developed into better players. a team wins the superbowl.

I believe, if they do what Seattle does (deeper drops, designed roll-outs, etc), it will overcome the issue of him not being able to see wide-open receivers. That combined with the (supposedly coming) quick slants and pop passes and our strong running game could yield a very strong showing for TT this year.

To accomplish this, Whaley will have to add to our WR corp. Should be an interesting year at the very least.

LT has a much lesser impact on W/L.

An 8-8 QB actively harms your draft position to a greater degree than every other position combined. Because QB is the most important.

So, you're looking for the most efficient way to suck. OK, I got it.

Who doesn't like an efficient operation?

Atlanta might have the 25th ranked total defense in yards. They were also 4th in the NFL in defensive hurries! (Buffalo at the end was 17th, despite the more sacks.) Aaron Rodgers was under constant pressure all game. Plus, their new HC Dan Quinn built that defense very similar to the Seattle Seahawks defense with a decent secondary and fast linebackers.

Like I said earlier, It isn't just all about the QB! Matt Ryan has been with the Falcons for 9 years and just now they are getting to the SB. That Falcon offensive line has two #2 picks at OG and one is Andy Levitre, a #1 pick at center in Alex Mack and a #1 pick at LT in Jake Matthews. So that Falcon line is very solid and the Packers didn't sack Ryan all game. It looked like he was under not much pressure either.

While Falcon QB Matt Ryan had an MVP year. He was also supported by some great offensive coaching in Kyle Shanahan as OC, An excellent receiving corps with one of the very best WR's in the game in Julio Jones with 1409 yards this year. Plus, the Falcons have a thunderous run game with two solid pounders in Freeman and Coleman. That Atlanta rushing game had almost 2000 yards this year with 20 TD's.

Look at that Atlanta Falcon front office with Rich McKay as team president, Thomas Dimitroff as GM and Scott Pioli as assistant GM. Basically, three GM's and two are from the Patriots. Google those three names to find all have achieved great success at what they do. The Falcons are really very good at talent evaluation, unlike other teams.

This year's Atlanta Falcons have the whole package at work, great FO, great set of coaches, players, a solid team with the highest scoring offense in the league.

Haha Tyrod is going to win a super bowl? Did the people that say that watch any football today? The QB's playing had more yards passing at halftime than Tyrod has in the whole game

And they threw the ball more in the first half than Tyrod does the entire game. Not a difficult correlation to grasp.

And I believe Ryan threw 22 in the first half? So your point is?

Why don't you go first. Passing attempts are not the same as points. Points go on the scoreboard. Points win games. I'm a big fan of points, and I'll take them in any way we can get them.

His point is Tyrod sucks. He shouldn't be on the same field as Ryan and Brady.

So, the haters don't even recognize each other? There should be a secret handashake or something. A little wink....some kind of clue for the clueless.

So, the haters don't even recognize each other? There should be a secret handashake or something. A little wink....some kind of clue for the clueless.

Haters? I don't hate TT, I just think he kinda sucks. Just like EJ sucked. He sucks less than EJ but he just ain't good enough.

I don't hate Ik. He just sucks.

Haters? I don't hate TT, I just think he kinda sucks. Just like EJ sucked. He sucks less than EJ but he just ain't good enough.

I don't hate Ik. He just sucks.

So you just want to be a bottom feeder (the more bottom the better - as in, the worst in the league) long enough to land the right guy, who may or may not be the right guy, But we'll know in a few years, and if he's not the right guy, we will try to suck some more, and be the worst until we're not the worst. Is that right?

So you just want to be a bottom feeder (the more bottom the better - as in, the worst in the league) long enough to land the right guy, who may or may not be the right guy, But we'll know in a few years, and if he's not the right guy, we will try to suck some more, and be the worst until we're not the worst. Is that right?

If we got Cam in 2011, would we still suck?

If we got Luck in 2012, would we still suck?

If we got Matt Ryan in 2008, would we still suck?

It wouldn't take even a few years to know. Maybe 2 total?

I can see going 6-10 through 8-8 has some sentimental meaning to you. I'm not sure why. It's still being a loser.