Will Tyrod Taylor win a Superbowl in his career?

FireChan

113 members have voted

1. 1. Will he win one?

2. 2. Should we keep him?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dennison did.

Anyway I don't really think Cutty was the only answer, but I think he's on the list of guys we go after if we lose TT.

Drafting a QB and keeping TT means he's on the books for 3 years. No thanks.

well we need a qb in the meantime. and we can cut him after 2 but take some dead cap. heck we can do it after 1 if we want to. i would rather go with a known product than an unknown variable into the season. tyrod is gonna give 3200 yards passing, 500 yards rushing and 25 or so total tds. alright. now fix the defense. if we can draft a qb better go for it. the cowboys did and will have to deal with romo's cap hit and they aren't complaining cause they have a future qb. you do it and move on.

Not 50 but one more point than the other team did. Would have been nice to outscore the Ravens...

Well you can't blame the offense when over the course of a season it was proven the defense was far, far, far worse. The offense fared quite well as a whole when it came to scoring points. Anyone trying to argue that is just stuck defending an indefensible position. You might outlast those arguing with you, but only because they got bored and moved on. Could the offense have been better? Of course. Are they the reason we missed the playoffs? Of course NOT.

Edited by Augie

well we need a qb in the meantime. and we can cut him after 2 but take some dead cap. heck we can do it after 1 if we want to. i would rather go with a known product than an unknown variable into the season. tyrod is gonna give 3200 yards passing, 500 yards rushing and 25 or so total tds. alright. now fix the defense. if we can draft a qb better go for it. the cowboys did and will have to deal with romo's cap hit and they aren't complaining cause they have a future qb. you do it and move on.

Why? We know what Tyrod is. Fitzy is a known product and no one wants him.

What is the point of finding the best 8-8 QB possible?

Why? We know what Tyrod is. Fitzy is a known product and no one wants him.

What is the point of finding the best 8-8 QB possible?

i said try and find another qb. we need a qb. tyrod is the best available to us right now. could there be a better one in the draft? yes. let's get him and have him beat out tyrod. if they can for the 1 or 2 pick before free agency and take mitch or deshaun i'll play ball rolling into the season with those guys and hope them success. but no free agent is better than tyrod. not one of them. not one.

but no rookie is coming in here and gonna have success unless our defense gets back to 2 year ago form.

i said try and find another qb. we need a qb. tyrod is the best available to us right now. could there be a better one in the draft? yes. let's get him and have him beat out tyrod. if they can for the 1 or 2 pick before free agency and take mitch or deshaun i'll play ball rolling into the season with those guys and hope them success. but no free agent is better than tyrod. not one of them. not one.

but no rookie is coming in here and gonna have success unless our defense gets back to 2 year ago form.

I asked you why you need to have Mr. Known 8-8 TT.

Also less 3 and outs would have kept the offense on the field longer which helps as a whole.

This in yards?

Not sure did a quick NFL.com ranked defenses seatch and it has them at 25th.

Didn't dig too deep.

And hell no to Taylor sniffing a SB. Has no shot vs PIT/NE/ATL/GB.

because we need a qb. there is nobody out there better than him in free agency.

For what? To go 8-8? What purpose does that serve? Worse draft position, worse chance at getting a top QB etc etc.

Explain to me why the Bills are better off picking 10-19 over 1-10 if neither season results in Super Bowls and we are looking for another QB.

For what? To go 8-8? What purpose does that serve? Worse draft position, worse chance at getting a top QB etc etc.

Explain to me why the Bills are better off picking 10-19 over 1-10 if neither season results in Super Bowls and we are looking for another QB.

well the eagles went 7-9 last year and traded up and got wentz. also, qb's are found all over the draft.

Why do we need a known 8-8 LT? Just as fair of a question.

LT has a much lesser impact on W/L.

An 8-8 QB actively harms your draft position to a greater degree than every other position combined. Because QB is the most important.

well the eagles went 7-9 last year and traded up and got wentz. also, qb's are found all over the draft.

So you'd rather go 8-8 and have to trade a king's ransom to find a QB or have to find a diamond in the rough that has a much worse chance of working than even the pitifully low high 1st round QB chance than get rid of TT?

So you want to be the worst team in football. Why don't you just become a Browns fan?

I want to win a Superbowl. You need a good QB to have the greatest chance to do so. You have the greatest chance of getting a good QB at the top of the draft.

It's really simple, cold, hard, analytical logic.

LT has a much lesser impact on W/L.

An 8-8 QB actively harms your draft position to a greater degree than every other position combined. Because QB is the most important.

So you'd rather go 8-8 and have to trade a king's ransom to find a QB or have to find a diamond in the rough that has a much worse chance of working than even the pitifully low high 1st round QB chance than get rid of TT?

well 8-8 isn't a guarantee. you give tyrod a great defense next year and he can win 10 games.he could also win 4 games. and i would absolutely make that deal if it means a franchise guy. wouldn't think twice about it.

I want to win a Superbowl. You need a good QB to have the greatest chance to do so. You have the greatest chance of getting a good QB at the top of the draft.

It's really simple, cold, hard, analytical logic.

we all want a qb. but is tom brady in the next draft at 1? right now we are built like the seahawks. tyrod can put up the same numbers as russel wilson did the year they won the superbowl. if it was good enough that year it can be good enough next year. we just need the defense to do it. until we find that great qb that's how we need to roll.

well 8-8 isn't a guarantee. you give tyrod a great defense next year and he can win 10 games.he could also win 4 games. and i would absolutely make that deal if it means a franchise guy. wouldn't think twice about it.

What guy do you think that is or would've been? It's easy to say "I'd do it if it worked." I'd play the lottery if I'd win, too.

we all want a qb. but is tom brady in the next draft at 1? right now we are built like the seahawks. tyrod can put up the same numbers as russel wilson did the year they won the superbowl. if it was good enough that year it can be good enough next year. we just need the defense to do it. until we find that great qb that's how we need to roll.

All you can do is try to get a guy.

I don't think TT can win a Superbowl.