Schopp: Imagining the Bills as open

OhDozeBills

http://www.wgr550.com/pages/22991231.php?contentType=4&contentId=19043713

Can someone please shed some light on this article? I'm guessing by the title and content this didn't really happen or it would of been a much bigger deal. I'm guessing this is what Schopp is wishing what would happen, but it's not made clear in the article and he uses quotes from Terry?!?? Anyway, very strange.

Its actually a good example of how you could completely neutralize the morons at the news but the Bills arent smart enough. Instead they send People out to the podium who habitually make fools of themselves and the organization. A better title would have been imagine the bills just telling it like it is. Its what I like most about Tim Murray. He tells it the way he sees it without the condescending tone so many sports executives use when speaking to the press and public. Not really a hard concept.

Edited by TANK2

What a stupid article.

So, this is what this Schlopp is imagining?

In that case, I would love to imagine a group of local "reporters" that aren't a bunch of f-wits, that act like self-entitled, whiny little twerps with an agenda and an ax to grind.

Maybe imagine asking some intelligent questions and treating the individuals that you're interviewing with respect so they actually feel like answering them for you.

These guys are hacks.

Edited by Bad Things

somebody in the comments said EXACTLY what i feel about this whole 'bills are dysfunctional' crap:

"This is ridiculous. Why does everyone act like the Bills are operating in a secretive fashion? The owner is almost as open and honest as you have imagined! The only difference is his answers aren't what you want to hear. I mean, what have they not answered honestly?! Isn't it possible that they are genuinely uncertain of what the best course of action would be, regarding Taylor? And isn't it possible that they genuinely would like to hear the opinion of the coaches that will be working with him, before making up their minds and stubbornly forcing the coaches to work with or without him, regardless of their opinion on him? And furthermore, isn't taking their input into account before making a final decision actually a perfectly fine way of handling such a difficult situation? Why should they pretend to be 100%, absolutely certain that Taylor is, or is not, the guy? That's all this article is really getting at, because the rest of the questions have literally already been answered honestly in the past. Ownership has said, on the record, numerous times, that their goal is not to simply make the Playoffs, but to win a championship. They have literally gone so far as to say that the pursuit of a championship is all they care about, and have openly admitted that any season they do not achieve that goal is a failure. He has shared his thoughts of McDermott, and he has addressed the stadium question on more than one occasion! I really don't understand the perception here that they are dodging questions, or operating in an overly-secretive manner."

the pegulas have stopped talking to the media bc the media is full of horseshit. i would do the same thing except with a few 'why dont you guys go f*** yourselves'

You know Terry's "thought" on Hotrod? Please share Carnac.

Yea NORTON 20. How dare you express an opinion. Especially one that makes sense. Dont you know that everyone on this board deals with nothing but cold hard facts confirmed by a bare minimum of 1000 news media outlets. Go back and read the rules before you post again. JERK!$@#

You know Terry's "thought" on Hotrod? Please share Carnac.

Gotta admit. The name calling really adds some venom to this post! Hotrod and Carnac in two consecutive sentences. OUCH!!!

Edited by TANK2