• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did a good job with Cam.

no he didn't.

Cams mechanics are ****

And his ability to read the field are lousy.

And I'm going to get **** because he is an MVP. Well, eat a bag of roosters because I'm smarter than you. And bottom line, Dorsey helped Cam. But he didnt do as much as Shula, who called the plays to mask Newtons flaws.

Dorsey would be a good qb coach for Taylor at best

In another post someone suggested that McD couldn't hire offensive coaches unless they knew who the OC would be. That made sense to me and now it appears that Dorsey could be the missing puzzle piece. But why so long for the interview? Maybe he was on vacation?

Don't know much about him other than remember him as a college and pro player. Just doesn't have the experience in the league as a coach for me, especially with a first time HC. Pretty big risk.

he is a very patient and organized guy. Involved and hands on. Derek Anderson has said a lot of good things about Dorsey.

In another post someone suggested that McD couldn't hire offensive coaches unless they knew who the OC would be. That made sense to me and now it appears that Dorsey could be the missing puzzle piece. But why so long for the interview? Maybe he was on vacation?

he's also being considered for Canes OC Edited by YoloinOhio

he just resigned Monday night from the panthers.

no he didn't.

Cams mechanics are ****

And his ability to read the field are lousy.

And I'm going to get **** because he is an MVP. Well, eat a bag of roosters because I'm smarter than you. And bottom line, Dorsey helped Cam. But he didnt do as much as Shula, who called the plays to mask Newtons flaws.

Dorsey would be a good qb coach for Taylor at best

LOL...I knew you'd say that soon as I typed it as you said that in the SB yesterday.

Dorsey, 35, just finished his fourth season in Charlotte, where he worked with Cam Newton during his MVP season of 2015. Newton took a step back this past season with career lows in several passing categories, prompting Panthers coach Ron Rivera to say the team needs to evolve its offense this offseason with Newton's future in mind.

Dorsey and offensive coordinator Mike Shula would lead that process if Dorsey isn't hired in Buffalo.