A Week From Tomorrow

Chef Jim

I'll be in WNY for my annual ski trip with my dad. Well not so annual trip I guess. Didn't do it last year because I had more important things to do. Like stay warm. Missed the year before because I had back surgery.

And in case any of you were wondering.......no I don't.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A week from this Sunday I'll be in Hawaii getting paid for little to no work for ten days. I win.

And yeah, I am open to advice.

No you don't win. At the end of your ten days you have to go back to wherever your from. At the end of my six days I go back to the Bay Area. :D

I'll be in WNY for my annual ski trip with my dad. Well not so annual trip I guess. Didn't do it last year because I had more important things to do. Like stay warm. Missed the year before because I had back surgery.

And in case any of you were wondering.......no I don't.

Hopefully it'll get cold again for you. Over 50 today and tons of rain. So Ellicotville is hating life right now.

Stay out of trouble.

Don't drink the wineries dry.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. Trouble is my middle name and I don't hit the word wineries in the winter.

Point em downhill on The Wall and don't turn till the bottom.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. Turning 'em hard and fast is the best part.

Hopefully it'll get cold again for you. Over 50 today and tons of rain. So Ellicotville is hating life right now.

It's looking like that next week when I get in too. The last thing I need right now is more rain. Ugh!