The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Still trying to confirm this, but apparently Zakharchenko was just assassinated:

More at this link: 

The above is a big deal considering the Ukrainian ties to the Trump/Russia scandal.

It must be true, his wiki's been updated. ?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So far no, but they're trying to assign blame: 

And Russia has their own spin: 

So, basically, don't expect anyone to claim responsibility.

Realizing it would just be speculation, but do you think this was due to somebody not getting a big enough share of the spoils & this was more personal or was it due to somebody upset w/ the way the pawns were laid out on the geopolitical chess board?

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

So, basically, don't expect anyone to claim responsibility.

Realizing it would just be speculation, but do you think this was due to somebody not getting a big enough share of the spoils & this was more personal or was it due to somebody upset w/ the way the pawns were laid out on the geopolitical chess board?

Maybe the car just, you know, blew up on its own?

• Haha (+1) 3

On 8/30/2018 at 8:31 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/canadian-first-man-actor-defends-omitting-american-flag-planting-on-moon-achievement-transcended-countries-and-borders/

...Because Armstrong was more of a globalist than an American. 

Image result for eye roll gif

(still will check out the movie as I hear good things... but this is an unsurprising yet disappointing "statement" to make)

On 8/30/2018 at 8:35 AM, DC Tom said:

Makes one wish Armstrong had gone with his first prepared speech: "I claim this land in the name of Texas!"

Edit:  Oh my God, he actually calls astronauts "humble."  :lol: