Bills offense slips in rankings

They were 7th in points, 12th in yards, and 1st in fewest turnovers surrendered going into yesterday's debacle. They ended up 10th in points, 16th in yards, and 3rd in fewest turnovers given up (they had 4 yesterday).

Great job, Bills org!

And at the end of the day none of this matters

Maybe? Did someone have incentive bonuses tied to some of these stats? If so maybe they got screwed yesterday.

Team stats? Any player that has his individual contract tied to team stats are idiots and need a new agent

They were 7th in points, 12th in yards, and 1st in fewest turnovers surrendered going into yesterday's debacle. They ended up 10th in points, 16th in yards, and 3rd in fewest turnovers given up (they had 4 yesterday).

Great job, Bills org!

And at the end of the day none of this matters

My exact thoughts.

Great job, Bills org!

There goes our participation trophy.

It doesn't matter w/regard to record, but it matters in the sense that the Bills organization's spin doctors can now tell us that the Bills' offense wasn't all that. I won't be shocked at all if they deliberately misuse the final numbers.

Yeah sure ia sure they will do that.

Not exactly. At the end of the day we moved up 5 slots in the draft. Ask yourself if you will still care about the Jets game or stat ranks come April?

Nope i wont and hense my statement at the end of the day none of it matters

It doesn't matter w/regard to record, but it matters in the sense that the Bills organization's spin doctors can now tell us that the Bills' offense wasn't all that. I won't be shocked at all if they deliberately misuse the final numbers.

You can't think on your own.....and why would the Bills try to say this? Doesn't do anyone any good....it's irrelevant at this pont

Team stats? Any player that has his individual contract tied to team stats are idiots and need a new agent

Ummmm.... team stats are usually as a result on individual stats. You get that right? So now many individual stats didn't happen yesterday as a result of that fiasco and subsequently cost some players money? That said we have 27 FA's I believe on this team. How many got screwed yesterday and will walk to another team who won't tank and make them lose bonuses because the coaching staff and front office are a burning pile of donkey dung.

Not exactly. At the end of the day we moved up 5 slots in the draft. Ask yourself if you will still care about the Jets game or stat ranks come April?

I still dont understand how people are mad we lost yesterday. Its like their brainwashed.

You can't be serious. I can't believe anyone in their right mind would still be advocating for EJ Manuel. He flat out sucks. Nice kid. Terrible QB.

this. wish him the best tho.

but EJ had a higher Wonderlic than Tyrod

rite! and I heard on this very board that this team would be better witout Tyrod and with EJ and Cardale at the helm! I also heard Tyrods blood sugar was low when he took his wonderlic so.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯