I Was Right: (Or FC for Czar: The Topic)

FireChan

We can't change coaches, GM's or players either. Maybe we should all just stop talking. You start.

Coaches change all the time. GM's change too. Owners change once or twice in a lifetime. See the difference?

And yes the public does have influence on whether a coach is fired or not and whether a GM is fired or not. And players and other things associated with the game. Not the primary influence, but some influence nonetheless.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

#4 is just dumb.

Why?

Coaches change all the time. GM's change too. Owners change once or twice in a lifetime. See the difference?

And yes the public does have influence on whether a coach is fired or not and whether a GM is fired or not. And players and other things associated with the game. Not the primary influence, but some influence nonetheless.

And yet, if the Pegulas say 'Rex isn't getting fired" he doesn't get fired. That little influence means squat. It's the Pegula's call every single way. So besides the obvious reasons to criticize bad decisions, this is just another failed argument out of you.

Edited by FireChan

And yet, if the Pegulas say 'Rex isn't getting fired" he doesn't get fired. That little influence means squat. It's the Pegula's call every single way. So besides the obvious reasons to criticize bad decisions, this is just another failed argument out of you.

I see you run on pure emotion and not logic. That's okay. I know a lot of women and men like you. They're not bad people in general. They just can't control their emotions.

You sir, are free to think and believe whatever you want. Have at it.

And you have the right to keep complaining about ownership. If you can't see what a waste of time that is, then so be it. Waste away.

I see you run on pure emotion and not logic. That's okay. I know a lot of women and men like you. They're not bad people in general. They just can't control their emotions.

You sir, are free to think and believe whatever you want. Have at it.

And you have the right to keep complaining about ownership. If you can't see what a waste of time that is, then so be it. Waste away.

FC is not an emotional poster. At least not to the ability of 99% of the group. This accusation is wrong.

White flag alert!

chillax a lil bro

Yep. That's what we do bro.

Just think it is a waste to whine about things that can't be changed. Like if you were born too short or too tall. What the hell good is it to whine about it? And wouldn't everyone get sick of listening to you whine about it? I would.

It is insane to sit around and whine about things that NOBODY can change. Nobody but Pegulas can change the ownership of the team. So what good does it do to whine about them as owners? Answer = none.

Love your flag by the way!

Is there any doubt, today of all days, we'd all be better off with another year or 2 of Marrone+Schwartz?

Yes, there is plenty of doubt. The defense would be much better but the offense would still suck. It's a wash.

Rex had to go but let's not look back at Marrone with rose-colored glasses. His game management decisions made Rex look like a genius. And he was an offensive-minded head coach who was absolutely clueless at constructing a productive NFL offense.

I'm not the biggest Whaley fan but he helped build that Top 5 defense before Rex arrived. And he helped build back-to-back Top 10 efficient offenses. So he might actually be doing something right, no?

Yes, there is plenty of doubt. The defense would be much better but the offense would still suck. It's a wash.

Rex had to go but let's not look back at Marrone with rose-colored glasses. His game management decisions made Rex look like a genius. And he was an offensive-minded head coach who was absolutely clueless at constructing a productive NFL offense.

I'm not the biggest Whaley fan but he helped build that Top 5 defense before Rex arrived. And he helped build back-to-back Top 10 efficient offenses. So he might actually be doing something right, no?

Rex was clueless on defense and had a chaplain making his game time decisions. Give Marrone Shady and Tyrod instead of Orton, EJ and dead Fred and we may have seen a different offense. Edited by FireChan