MAJBobby

Umm they actually have 3

Ok cool so 389-18= 371

371/15= 24 ppg

EJ led Bills

52-6 = 46

46/2 = 23 ppg

Huge drop off let me tell tou

No, 2. http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/2016.htm .

It's an actual recorded fact. Scroll down. No special teams TDs either.

Edited by dave mcbride

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean really if TT doesnt turn the Ball over why is it only 24ppg.

Ooo i know the NFL leading 3 and out %.

3 and out similar to TO right quick change event

But lets ignore real football concepts to paint a pretty picture

Edited by MAJBobby

2 seasons. 26th and 31st in passing.

What else do you wannna see ?

47 tds vs. 15 turnovers, 100 qb rating in last 4 of 5 games, yes, considering the line of crap quarterbacks we've had over the last few years, I would like to not hastily move on, particularly when the best options include Mike Glennon or a 3-year injured 37yo Tony Romo.

47 tds vs. 15 turnovers, 100 qb rating in last 4 of 5 games, yes, considering the line of crap quarterbacks we've had over the last few years, I would like to not hastily move on, particularly when the best options include Mike Glennon or a 3-year injured 37yo Tony Romo.

Whats his 3 and out % (similar to a turnover) compared to rest of league

Edited by MAJBobby

nope ST gets the credit.

TT is going to be back so you should probably start finding a team that has a QB you can root for. Why bother here?

Dont worry doesnt really matter to me anymore anyway stopped spending money on this team long ago except for investment

ST TD is not a defensive TD thats all. :)

Yeah, but I'll grant that point. 21 points were scored that were not by the offense. Take away those points from the Bills, and they're 13th in scoring overall. However, in doing that I didn't take away of the ST/defensive scores for the other teams on the list.

Yeah, but I'll grant that point. 21 points were scored that were not by the offense. Take away those points from the Bills, and they're 13th in scoring overall. However, in doing that I didn't take away of the ST/defensive scores for the other teams on the list.

Well to be fair it is only 18

And that is the calculation i used to come up with 24 ppg

Just like when EJ led this offense it was 23 ppg

I got ya already Dave... Just having some fun poking the annoying vocal minority that have have no solution for a better Qb than TT who is about the 18 to 22nd best QB in the Nfl.

I mean really if TT doesnt turn the Ball over why is it only 24ppg.

Ooo i know the NFL leading 3 and out %.

3 and out similar to TO right quick change event

But lets ignore real football concepts to paint a pretty picture

Bills are 9th in 3 and out percentage. Continue looking like a fool. It's entertaining.

Want to know who is 6th? New England.

Can't wait to see you change the topic again.

Edited by DaBills51

nope ST gets the credit.

TT is going to be back so you should probably start finding a team that has a QB you can root for. Why bother here?

You really think that? He's being benched so he doesn't get hurt and the Bills will not be forced to keep him and pay him per contract and you think he is going to be here next year?

1 - that screams the Bills are not satisfied and are going to look elsewhere for better QB play

2 - if you are Tyrod, do you want to come back after this

3 - Rex, his biggest supporter just got relieved

Don't really think Tyrod is going to be back in Buffalo